Loved You First (larry stylinson)

Prologue

Harry sat alone on his couch in his flat on that Saturday night. Zayn was out with Perrie, Liam was out with Niall and of course, Louis was out with Eleanor. They were at a club down the street. Harry waited silently for Louis to come home. He was never home anymore. He was always out with Eleanor. Harry took out his phone and scrolled through his twitter feed. Not to his suprise, the same old hashtag was trending.

#elounorforever

Harry sighed as he put his phone away. He looked aimlessly around the flat and a picture of him and Louis hugging on the XFactor stage caught his eye. A tear rolled down his cheek as he thought of all those good times. When he wasn't controlled and silenced. Harry didn't like hiding his feelings. He just wanted to let them out and for people to like him for who he really is. Not this image that management is putting up. He wanted Louis to know how he really felt.

Harry knew that at one point Louis felt the same. But with all the Eleanor influence and the time they weren't ever spending together, he was getting worried.

Harry knew Louis would forget about what they had.

Suddenly the front door flew open and a drunk Louis stumbled into the flat. Harry rushed to him to make sure that he didn't fall over.

"HARREHHHHH" Louis screeched.

Harry guided Louis into his bedroom put some sweats on him and put him in his bed. The minute Louis hit the pillow he was out cold. Harry stared at Louis for a while before gently kissing his forehead and leaving the room.