4

[I don't really like how this chapter came out but it's essential to the plot, so whatever.]

"It's not my fault!"

Brendon followed Ryan's advice a week after he gave it. He was tired, lonely, and he just wanted the guy to leave. "Sarah, we need to talk." Sarah was preparing dinner at the time. Well, she was watching water start to boil, but it was close enough. "About what, sweetie?" She always called him 'Sweetie' when she wanted something. He assumed she wanted him off her back. "About the fact that you're very obviously sleeping with another man in our bedroom."

"I just, um," she didn't even bother trying, she just made the fake tears come. And again, Brendon felt guilty for making her cry, but he stood his ground. "Tell me why your sleeping with him," Brendon spat out harsher than he intended. Sarah responded, "You want to know the truth? It's because you're terrible in bed, and I have urges! You never want to anymore, anyway! Why is it such a big deal?"

"Because you're my wife! It's a big fucking deal, Sarah! And why are you pinning this on me? I've tried to 'get the mood going' for fucking weeks, but you never want to because you're banging Richie Rich!" She had stopped crying, but now they were having a full blown fight. Brendon knew where this would lead, "You know what? Fuck it! Fuck you, I'm done. Go bang whoever you want Sarah, because I am done. I'll make sure you get the divorce papers in the mail."