Prologue

PROLOGUE

I was 17 years old when a man, brought by something that flies in the air discovered me. He claimed that he was my Lolo. My grandfather. Well, I don't even know what grandfather is. He asked about my mother, my papa and my siblings. But I don't know any of them. I didn't even know how to answer his questions because he was saying something beyond the words I know.

I was living alone with my so-called friends whom I used to talk to. They are Chi,B and Yi. My three friends. They are all a kind of four legged creature, which he then told me that they are called 'dogs' So yeah. My friends were all dogs.

And to my surprise, he gave me something to wear. Which I think is really good and comfortable. It looks like a blanket because it covers my body. And then, he bring out a white something which he calls contract or a paper.A man with him, who looks a little older than him, came by too.

And then this Lolo of mine, introduced him to me. He lend a hand to me and all I do is to stare at his hands. There's nothing with his hands, neither foods. So why would I waste time to pick his hands?

And then Lolo said something which I couldn't even remember except the name of that man he is with.

His name is A Tor Ni Park. A very long name, indeed. I have only one name. I used to call myself as Ta.

But then, this Lolo told me that my real name is Sky.

I am, according to him and to the papers he holds, SKY LA SALAZAR.