One

I've known I'm a Demigod since the day I was born.
Most of us are lucky and don't find out until they're 10 or 11, but I've always known. That means the monsters have always known as well, but I wasn't the only one in my household attracting them.
You see my mom was also a Demigod. A Demigod, by the way, is a child who has a mortal parent and a godly parent. My mom's godly parent is Aphrodite, making her my grandmother. And my father, well, I'm 12 and he still hasn't found the time to claim me.
Being 3/4's god seems like it would be so cool; more power, extra abilities, and a higher capacity for ambrosia and nectar. But that comes with more monsters and less of a chance of a normal life. I can't lie and say that it's been all bad. I'm fluent in multiple languages, and I last longer on the battlefield than most. I'm the undefeated swordsman at Camp Half-Blood.
Camp Half-Blood, by the way, is where I live. It's a summer training camp for all demigod children of the Olympians. Most kids stay for the summer, but I'm a year-rounder due to my lack of a guardian. My mom died when I was eight years old, and I've been living at camp ever since. It's not as traumatizing for me as it would be for a mortal or normal Half-Blood.
See another con to the whole 3/4's god thing is that I only feel two emotions. I feel anger and I sometimes feel happiness, but most of the time I'm contempt. Grieving over my mom was a weird process, seeing as I've never felt sadness. The anger doesn't come often, but when it does it's a nightmare for anyone I don't like.

But that's enough of that.
My name is Aurora Green, and up until today I was having a pretty average week. Things at camp can get pretty repetitive at times, but everything that happened broke everyone's routine. It was night time after a long day of training, and I was laying in my bunk in the Aphrodite cabin. I was starting to fall asleep to the sound of the storm when the lights turned on abruptly.

"What's going on?" I asked sitting up in my bunk.

"Somethings happening outside camp." Silena Beauregaurd, our counselor told me. I got up and grabbed my shoes that were at the front of my bed. I quickly laced them up and I ran out the door, still in my pjs.
I ran towards the center of the camp, meeting up with one of my friends, Annabeth. She was also in her pjs, and they were becoming soaked by the second. We exchanged a look before darting to the Big House. Chiron, of course, was already there. In the near distance I spotted a boy dragging a satyr to the porch. He was drenched and carrying a decently sized horn. You could tell he was absolutely exhausted as he collapsed onto the porch after taking the first step onto it.

Annabeth looked to me, and then to the boy. "He's the one. He must be."

"Silence, Annabeth. He's still conscious. Bring him inside." Chiron gestured to the two of us. We followed his orders and moved them both safely inside.

"Who's the boy?" I asked Chiron, while I studied his face. There was something familiar about it.

"Annabeth, Aurora, this is Percy Jackson. He's the demigod Grover and I have been watching over at Yancy Academy." Chiron said. "Grover should be coming too sooner than Percy will. If you girls don't mind watching him until he's back on his feet, I have a lot to speak with Mr. D about."

Annabeth had been restraining herself for long enough before she popped the question. "Does he have something to do with the summer solstice?"

Chiron turned away. "Annabeth, this isn't the time. Go and get Percy some Ambrosia for when he wakes up. Aurora make sure he's comfortable." With that he left Annabeth and I alone.

"You better do what he wants. I'll keep watch until you're back and if anything happens you be the first to know." I convinced her. She left and headed out the door. I grabbed a blanket and a pillow and situated Percy on the couch. I emptied out a half full can of Diet Coke for Grover, the satyr, for when he woke up. I knew he'd be hungry.
Annabeth returned soon after and we got comfy. We decided to sleep in shifts, that way if one of the boys woke up, someone would be there to assist. The next day I volunteered to stay with Percy, along with Annabeth. We were exempt from activities to watch over him. Grover had awoken that morning, and was very thankful for something to eat.
I sat with Annabeth near the boy. It was a routine we had fallen into. We both sat silently until he awoke. Annabeth went to grab the Ambrosia. It was her turn to feed him. She only gave him a few bites. This kid was a messy eater in this state, and so she had to wipe the remains from his chin. I excused myself for a moment, and came back to see her quickly shoving a spoonful in his mouth. I watched his eyes close again.