Two

Soon enough everyone knew of the bathroom incident.
      Annabeth was still soaked, while I was completely dry, along with Percy. We showed Percy around the camp for a little bit while Annabeth unsuccessfully tried to dry off. We finally returned to the canoeing lake where the trail leading back to the cabins was.

"I've got training to do. Dinner's at seven-thirty, just follow your cabin to the mess hall." Annabeth told him.

"Annabeth, I'm sorry about the toilets."

"Whatever."

"It wasn't my fault." He tried to protest before realizing that it was his fault.

"You need to talk to the Oracle." Annabeth told him.

"Who?"

"Not who. What. The Oracle. I'll ask Chiron."
He then stared at the lake. Two water Naiads sat crossed legged wearing blue jeans and shimmering green tee shirts. They had brown hair that flowed loose around their shoulders. They waved to him, and he waved back.

"Don't encourage them. Naiads are terrible flirts." Annabeth told him.

"Naiads. That's it. I want to go home now." I could tell he was extremely overwhelmed by the whole thing.

"This is the only safe place on earth for kids like us." I tried to be delicate with Percy. It's not easy accepting that one of your parents is an all powerful being."

"You mean disturbed kids?"

"I mean not human. Not totally human, anyway. Half-human. Except Aurora."

"Half-human half-what?"

"I think you know." I said.

"God," he said. "Half-god."

"Your father isn't dead, he's one of the Olympians." I added on.

"That's... Crazy."

"Is it? What's the most common thing gods did in the old stories? They ran around falling in love with humans and having kids with them. Do you really think they've changed their habits in the last few millennia?"

"But those are just..." We all knew what he was going to say. Myths. And thank the gods he didn't.

"But if all the kids here are half-gods..."

"Demigods," Annabeth said, butting in. "That's the official term. Or half-bloods."

"Then who's your dad?" I watched as Annabeth's grip tightened on the pier railing. Her father was an extremely touchy subject.

"My dad is a professor at West Point. I haven't seen him since I was very small. He teaches American History."

"He's human."

"What? You assume it has to be a male god Who finds a human female attractive? How sexist is that?"

"Who's your mom, then?"

"Cabin six." She told him.

"Meaning?"

"Athena. Goddess of wisdom and battle."

"What about you?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"Undetermined."

"But you're not in the Hermes Cabin."

"My mom was a half-blood and daughter of Aphrodite. Because Aphrodite is my grandmother I'm allowed to stay in her cabin."

"And my dad?"

"Undetermined, like me. Nobody knows."

"Except my mother. She knew."

"Maybe not Percy. Gods don't always reveal their identities."