Sneak Peek for Meet the original star.

After a few moments of brushing his and sa jack teeths marco then walk back over to star's room and open the door and said okay star ready when you are...so we gonna check out this so call all so ''wanderful, and ultimate delicious, irresistible sandwich!?" he asked in a funny loud voice with a bored face. Star. uhh marco...why are your fingers moving like that?!" she asked with a sad look as she pointing her finger at him. Marco then has a sad face and yelled. marco. Oh uh uh uh no reason really that's just mean...uhhhh.....we umm....he said as he rubbed the back of his head and has sweats all over his face. uhh it just mean...uh we um are just super excited yeah!!!...just like how i'm super excited to take a look at this super delicious sandwich..hahaha. his laugh sounding fake. Star then said. star. "OH okay then..she said with a weak smile then yelled. Star. "Great cause i am super excited too and just wait til you take a bite of this baby i can't wait!!" she yelled in joy as she put her hand around marco's shoulder. Marco. That make one of us. he mumble with a bored look and tone.

hope u enjoy your little appetizer of my appetizer story and don't worry i have not forgot about play date with a monster and as always thanks for taking the time to read this and may God be with u (: