You're sick

It was a very rainy day in Athlone, and your growing cold didn't make it better. You were taking the trash bare footed yesterday
when you started sneezing. You hadn't told Jack yet, you didn't want him to worry. You decided enough was enough and called him. "Hello?" His voice rang out. "JaccCk?" My voice cracked and I coughed. He let out a small chuckle. "What's up love?" He asked. "I *sneeze* have been really sick for the last week. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to be worried." I wheezed. He sighed. "Awe love, I'll be there in 5 minutes." He said, worry evident in his voice. "Nononono!" I exclaimed , coughing and wheezing violently after. "But love, I can help you!" He said. "Bu-" I started. "No buts, I'll be there in 5 minutes with movies, medicine, and healthy stuff" he said. "I don't want to get you sick.." I mumbled. He had a lit to do during the day and getting sick would hold him back from his stuff. "It's worth it, plus, if I get sick, then you get to take care of me!" He chuckled. I giggled and agreed. "Alright fine, see you." I laughed. "Be there in a bit, bye." He said then hung up. I smiled and laid down on my couch. A few minutes later, he came through the door holding a few bags. He ran to ne and tackled me in a hug. "Aww babe you look awful!" He exclaimed. "Well thanks.." I sighed. He chuckled and shook his head. "Not that way, you're still stunning to me." He smiled. I smiled back and took out the things from the bag. There were millions if snacks and movies, and there was also a few chicken soup cans. "Aww babe you really shouldn't have!" My raspy voice tried to exclaim. "Of course I did! Anything to make you feel better." He smiled. "I love you." I giggled and smiled back. "I love you more." He said. The rest of the night, we watched movies while we ate snacks and I ate my chicken soup. Best cold ever.
-----------------
A/N : DON'T KILL ME FOR SLOW UPDATES !! It's kinda hard to write a whole thing when your s
Dad doesn't even know you have a phone and you're supposed to be grounded rn. REQUESTS!!!
-Lyssy<3