Chapter 13 :

Percy's POV

A few years have pass since Percy learnt of his identity of being a demigod and being claimed as a son of Poseidon .

Currently his been dancing with girl after girl in Westover hall. Percy , Annabeth and Thalia have met up with Grover to bring two powerful demigod siblings to camp .

At first they were about to get caught as a resident teacher and the vice principal told them they haven't met before but lucky for them Thalia manage to manipulate the mist.

Where's that sneaky principal bringing them ? I tried looking for my friends but I couldn't .

" please excuse me " I smiled while touching the back of my head for some reason it works and people start getting red the weather is really messed up , dam you weather .

Well this isn't part of the plan . Thorn was getting them . Well expect the unexpected.

While sneaking towards them thorn suddenly roared  ," come out pesky demigod ! " girl showering thorns .

He manage to dodge most while one grazed his  his shoulder . Something popped up in his head

" Perseus ! Wake up ! You need to know all this what if you encounter one ? " Athena said

" I'll simply get some water to draw the poison out from the horn "  I said while going back to sleep

It's probably a illusion i mean the first time I met her was on my first quest right ?

Where's the dam water source when you need one .

" Well i see you again ! " he laughed

I gave  him puzzled

" Oh you don't remember, pesky gods ! " he laughed again

" well if you live , tell them the great stirring is happening " .

Thorn grabbed Percy the two siblings and continue walking to god knows where .

Percy tried to send a message to Grover which succeeded.

" you think demigods and a satyr can stop me ! " he roared again turning into his true form , a manticore.

Percy think ! What happened in that dream or some shit like that .

Suddenly  silver arrows appeared and flew pass Percy Into the manticore . Thorn retaliated by sending his own arrows of thorns . More arrows flew by and cut the thorns to half .

I stared at them in awe

She really taught them well . Wait who ?

Girls dressed in silver from all ages appeared

" Oh great here comes the hunters of Artemis ! " she rolled her eyes .

They were about to shoot when Thorn who was surprising quiet grabbed Percy and Thalia knowing they were stunned and weak.