Twenty Six

If I'm being honest, most of these chapters are just random and not really thought out. Hahah, but I hope you guys do enjoy it.

I N S T A G R A M

4,538 likes

HarryStyles: hard to leave

   LouisTomlinson commented: should've stayed in bed with me babe.

   NiallHoran commented: Again ... you two are creepy.

      HarryStyles replied: I MIGHT block you.

//

Harry vividly recalls the moment he met Regina Walters. It was the night of his art exhibition, where he presented his photographs to at the institution with lots of buyers and networking for jobs.

His mother, Robin, and Niall were all in attendance, and unbeknownst to him at the time, Louis was also there. It was a remarkable evening for him. Louis had confessed his love for him, Harry had sold nearly all his photos for a significant sum, and he had received a job offer from none other than Regina Walters, a renowned French fashion designer.

It was undeniably one of the best days of his life. He remembers returning to Louis' flat that night and pinning the job offer to the fridge as a constant reminder of his achievement. Louis had been urging him to seize the opportunity ever since.

While his specialty lay in event photography, the chance to work alongside a professional like Regina and expand his experience in the fashion industry was too enticing to pass up. After Anne's wedding, Louis encouraged him to contact Regina about accepting the job offer by the end of the summer.

Louis had been Harry's biggest supporter from the moment he learned about Regina Walters offering a position at her studio. This opportunity was like a dream come true for him, and it was happening within just a few months.

He wasted no time in creating his own online profile, showcasing all the photographs he had taken since his early days working with Matt at Chelsea. He had amassed hundreds of thousands of football pictures, along with a diverse collection from his travels with the team and his time at the Photography Institution.

Most of his school assignments involved experimenting with the new features of his camera, editing pictures and capturing art in various forms. By the time Harry had finished uploading everything, he had an extensive portfolio with folders dedicated to different genres and themes.

While he had initially highlighted his work with the football team and his travel photography, he was now eager to expand his profile to include work with models and fashion, given his new career direction.