pussy niggas

Im the shit. Bitch you my tissue--Sasha

I was back at it again. Taking niggas money. These pussy whipped niggas was some ducks. I pulled off home boys lot with at least 50,000. I was still a little shook about Tay but to hell. That wasnt gonna keep me from my cash. "I'm that bitch, I will bury you hoes.". I said to myself. "money, weed, pussy and shit. Gimme my money". My phone rung. "speak." Yeah thats how we do. "damn but you aint no damn don". My home girl juicy spoke into the phone. Yes thats her real name. Homegirl was known for beening in any and everybody's shit. She knew everything about everybody. Bitch had info on who kill 2pac. Haha but foreal she was noisy.

"wassup bitch, you got some info to tell". I said already knowing. "shit you already know".  "okay so, anyways girl, some bitch killed that nigga Tay Tay, his body was found just last night.". Juicy rammbled out. My body  froze how the fuck did that happen. Shit I had to get away from here quick. "girl Ima call you back." I hung up and headed home. Damn shit just got real.

God forgive me for I have sinned--RICH

Today was me and Trinty first, real date. This was gonna be some shit. "Baby, where we going?" She kept begging me to tell her. "Its a surprise." I was taking her on one of my private jets. This was gonna be fun as shit. We got dress and dropped her son off at her momma house.

----

He wanna play me then lay with me.-Naomi

This fucker. Was tripping, Rich had called me to tell me. We couldnt kick it no more. What type of shit is that. Some bullshit. Word on the street he fucking with some ol dumb hoe. lets see hoe long that last. Before he come back to me.

Writers BLOCK AHHHHHHHHHH