Chapter 49: Pines V Gleeful: Dawn of Just This (Parts 3 of 3)

Before you ask yes that's the song from Deadpool, why? Because why not! Anyway lets get the second to last chapter started.

Dipper is running after Bill.

"You're not getting away with this Bill!" Dipper yelled.

Dipper jump attacks Bill, only for him to disappear and Dipper falls to the ground.

"I always hated that Dorito," said Dipper.

Meanwhile:

Everyone else is worried.

"Mommy I'm scared," said Natalie.

"Same here baby girl," said Pacifica.

"This wouldn't happened if Gideon aka Genevieve had reproduced," said Mabel.

"Hey, I want children, even if their both DNA are from me," said Genevieve.

"Again stop telling people you changed your reproductive organs," said Mabel, "Also get rid of my incontinence, and Lucas' too."

"I'm sick of wearing pampers," said Lucas.

Genevieve tries her magic, but only for a it to make a farting sound.

"DANGIT BILL," said Genevieve.

"Oh great he's magic proof," said Hannah.

"Can this get any worse?" Abby asked.

"Actually it got better look," said Noah.

Noah points towards a faint beam of light.

"It's a death beam!" said Grant.

"How are we in the same gene pool?" Giselle asked.

"I've been wondering that since he repeated 5th grade, again," said Genevieve.

Noah walks over to the beam.

"There's a sign," said Noah, "Stomp here to exit prison."

"Wow, I never knew how stupid Bill was," said Mabel.

Noah stomps on the beam.

*white flash*

They all wake up in town center.

"Okay just to make sure," said Hannah, "Natalie that guy hates ponies."

"WHAT!" yelled Natalie.

Natalie takes off her shoe and throws it at the guy knocking him out.

"We're back, also sorry Robbie!" said Pacifica.

Meanwhile in the meadows of Gravity Falls.

Dipper is seen holding a plasma blaster.

"I can do this," said Dipper, "but....... my family is in their and I don't want to hurt them."

"WRONG BROBRO!"

Dipper turns around to see everyone standing there.

"How?"

"Long story short, Bill's bad at making prisons," said Genevieve.

Dipper locks the blaster.

"No one messes with my family," said Dipper.

Dipper fires the blaster at Bill.

"Does anyone else hear that?" Bill asked.

Bill turns around to see Dipper and everyone else, along with the plasma beam.

"AH DAMMIT!"

Bill is then disintegrated.

"The nacho is dead," said Dipper.

Everyone starts celebrating.

"Now that deal we have," said Mabel.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," said Genevieve, "Honestly what did I find in you?"

Genevieve creates a cloud of blue sparkly dust with her hands and blows the dust towards Mabel.

Mabel starts tingling.

"You okay Mabel?" Pacifica asked.

Mabel starts doing a potty dance.

"It worked, mainly because now I have to use the bathroom," said Mabel uncomfortably.

"Grant Marshall and Giselle Emma Gleeful, got anything to say to the Pines family?" Genevieve asked.

They both sigh.

"Were sorry for putting a curse on you guys only to get us all trapped in a yellow triangle demon," said Grant and Giselle.

"Apology accepted," said Hannah and Noah.

"Good now that this is all over, you're both grounded for a month," said Genevieve.

"What?" said Grant.

"I hate my life," said Giselle.

Hours later:

"Rough day huh?" Pacifica asked Dipper who is drinking a cup of coffee.

"Well I almost lost you guys," said Dipper, "and I don't know what to think."

Hannah then walks in.

"Would now be a bad time to say I kissed Austin last week?" Hannah asked.

"WHAT!"

Pacifica facepalms.

"You could of waited like we did?" Pacifica asked.

"Why What How!" Dipper asked.

"I was dared by Chloe after I dared her to kiss Noah," said Hannah, "Now we're dating I guess."

"Okay rule one, your not allowed to date until you're................. wait," said Dipper.

"What?" Pacifica asked.

"I'm turning into your dad," said Dipper.

He then takes a deep breath.

"You can go out with him," said Dipper, "But I'm chaperoning each date until you two are at least 13."

"Deal," said Hannah, "Austin may be cute, but my favorite guy is right here."

Hannah hugs her dad.

"I love you daddy," said Hannah, "No one can replace you."

Dipper hugs back, remembering all the times with her. From when she was born to today.

"I love you too, my little cupcake," said Dipper.

Mabel then comes out of the bathroom.

"Take that Suzuki cars that don't work," said Mabel, "This girl is back and better than ever!"

Oh Mabel, okay next chapter is it. Okay now I want to know, do you got questions for me about this story? If you do, post it in the comments and I'll post a q and a chapter as an unofficial 51st chapter of this story, okay see you next time.