Experimental

Snow, something many English people haven't seen in ages. George certainly hadn't and he was hoping that he wasn't going to be when The Beatles took their touring to America in 1964. He wasn't happy to step off the plane to see so much cold white powder scattered on the ground with people clad in coats and scarves to greet them happily, he always hated the winter. Most of his life he spent in the cold rainy climate of his native Liverpool, and after leaving, he realized how much he loved the sun.

They had a concert in New York in the evening, so they were free most of the day. The others went out shopping together but he was feeling unusually down that day. Rather than sit around his hotel room, he decided to get directions to a closed off park and got his coat on.

It wasn't too long, just a ten minute drive and he was let off. The area was gorgeous, evergreen trees everywhere and neat pavement walkways complete with multiple streetlamps and benches that lined the path. There were only three people there, an elderly bloke reading the newpaper, a business woman in a Lili Ann suit writing something down and an oddly familiar blonde headed lad who was walking about in a black coat and taking pictures.

George stared at him for a moment before walking closer to take a proper look at him. The lad had greyish blue eyes with a hint of green, blonde hair with a reddish hue, pale skin, dark under eyes, a nice black blazer, white button up shirt with a black tie, drainpipes and he was carrying a Nikon camera around. It took him a moment to realise who it was. Before he had left the hotel, he was listening to England's Newest Hitmakers, The Rolling Stones and 12 x 5 and on both of those albums, that man was on the cover.

Brian Jones was the person walking about right in front of him and he was left a bit starstruck, until he seemed to notice him and give a shy smile as if he knew him. He walked up to him, waving to him.

"Didn't expect to see George Harrison of all people to show up here." Brian chuckled, his native accent coming through in his speech.

"I never thought I would see Brian Jones here of all people. Where are the others?" George smiled lightly, looking around again.

"They went out and I was a bit too tired to go out drinking, so I just came 'ere. You need a light?" He inquired, pulling out a carton of Kent cigarettes and lighting his. The younger male nodded and was handed one of Brian's, allowing him to light his and his own.

"Don't you have a concert later?" Brian continued to question, looking curious as he took a drag from his cigarette.

"We do, yeah. Why are you 'ere?" The Liverpuddlian asked, tilting his head a bit as he did the same, blowing out a cloud of smoke that dispersed in front of his eyes just as quick as he had made it.

"Concert in Buffalo. America has got some odd town names." With a chuckle following the sentence, he looked back over at the taller male. "How about, instead of standing around here, we go back to my hotel room? I brought my records and we could listen to 'em." The man nudged his arm a bit, drawing the remenats of his cigarette out and burning it out before flicking it into an ash tray.

"Ah...Y'know what, why not. Not like the others are going to be back any time soon." George smiled at him and did the same, dropping his stub of a cig into the same ash tray and brushing his coat off. "Lead the way!"

Brian let out a laugh and waved his hand, walking down the paved path to a black car with a man inside. He knocked on the window, catching the man inside's attention to which the doors were unlocked in the back. The blonde stepped inside first, scooting over to the window with the brunette sliding inside before closing the door.

"We're going back to the hotel, I got me a new friend." The older man instructed the driver, still with a smile on his face. The chauffer nodded and started the vehicle up, starting off to their destination.

"So, you like blues records right?" A voice inquired, the man across from George staring out the window.

"Howlin Wolf and Muddy Waters are just two of my favourites, Haven't you heard my cover of Roll Over Beethoven?" He glanced over, looking back out to the snow capped land laid out in front of him.

"Of course I have, I own quite a few of your records." The man spoke quietly,looking over to see the hotel nearing. There were no words exchanged after that sentence left the man's lips, something George quite enjoyed. Brian was a bit mysterious, something he found very attractive. There was no denying he was at least a bit curious what it would have been like to kiss another man, and the man sitting beside him was the sexually ambigious type. Perhaps he'd won the lottery, all there was left was to cash in the ticket.

The two exited the vehicle, habitually rushing inside as to not be mobbed by anyone who could notice them in an instant. Brian led him up to his room of which he shared with Bill Wyman, though none of the Stones were present upon their arival. George looked around, seeing a few LPs scattered across the floor along with singles and tapes. He saw his own records, With The Beatles and A Hard Days Night which gave him a little chuckle.

"You have my records too? You'll be pleased to hear I have yours as well, Hitmakers and 12 x 5." The man smiled, taking a seat and sifting through his singles.

"Well, your band happens to be the only British band I listen to. You're also my favourite member, but the lot of you are very kind to me." He sat beside him, taking off his shoes and coat.

George found Little Red Rooster by Howlin Wolf, placing it on the record console and turning it on. Brian looked over at him, that small and shy smile on his face that seemed to draw him a bit closer.

"Hm...I also think you are the most handsome, y'know." The blonde haired man spoke lowly, leaning closer to him with their noses just barely touching. George's eyes flicked from his lips to his eyes, swallowing nervously.

"You wouldn't be mad if I...?" He retracted a bit before the other reached out, placing his hand on his arm with a nod. George slowly leaned forward once more, pulling away for a short moment before pressing his lips against the other man's.

Brian's hand remained on George's arm as his hand rested on his jaw, head tilting just a bit to deepen their small kiss. They both had kissed multiple women before, but there was something monumentally different about this one. It just felt so real, passionate, something they hadn't experienced.

Then a door opening snapped the two from their actions, Brian immediately shoving him off and grabbing a record.

"And this one that I have is from 1957. Pretty cool, right?" The lad smiled at him, winking and Bill walked inside.

"Have you seen my wallet-? Oh, George Harrison, um...I-It's nice to meet you here!" The black haired man awkwardly smiled, waving at the much more famous man.

"Here." Brian picked it off the counter, tossing it to him.

"Thanks, um, we're all going out for a bit, would you like to some along?" He asked, George looking at Brian then back at him.

"You know what, why not." The man smiled, standing and brushing his coat off. Brian smiled as well, standing and getting his shoes back on.

"Hope you have room for two more. The boys won't mind you coming with us, right?" He inquired, tilting his head.

"They're too busy gettin' drunk, I think it's my turn!"