My OC's

Icarus #1
Name- Egret
Female
Age- 24
Apperance-

Icarus #1Name- EgretFemale Age- 24Apperance-

Personality- Quiet, strong, intelligent

Flaws- Paranoid, very guarded, stressed

Likes- Solitude, the ocean, flying

Dislikes- Being trapped, any reference to labs, Evolutionaries, people who interrupt her alone time.

Crush- None

Boyfriend- Quail, deceased

Job- She watches over the island and makes sure everything is going well.

Backstory- Egret was one of the first Icari created. She was born in Russia with a group of other Icari. When she and her Flight were 17, the grew their wings. They ran away from their parents to go search for others like them. After a year, the Evolutionaries managed to catch them. They were forced into a more extreme version of the Generation Icarus Flight's testing. Egret's boyfriend, Quail, died during their escape. After the escape, her Flight came to the island to form a sanctuary to keep other Icari from going through what Egret's flight went through.

Theme song-
Little Do You Know- Alex & Sierra

Icarus #2
Name- Skua
Female
Age- 18
Apperance-

Icarus #2Name- Skua Female Age- 18Apperance-

With these wings-

Personality- Friendly, outgoing, happy, adventurous Flaws- Reckless, super-excitable fangirl Likes- Flying, animals, reading, and singing Dislikes- Evolutionaries, and Angelists Crush- None Boyfriend- None Job- She is Egret's assistantBackstory- S...

Flaws- Reckless, super-excitable fangirl
Likes- Flying, animals, reading, and singing
Dislikes- Evolutionaries, and Angelists
Crush- None
Boyfriend- None
Job- She is Egret's assistant
Backstory- Skua was born in a Evolutionary lab, and was rescued by Egret's Flight when they escaped. Since then, Egret has been looking after her.
Theme Song- Wings- Little Mix