∞ The End of Signs ∞

This book is a place where I gather all the information that I've encountered online or from other types of sources, so when you want to search for something, you find it all in one place, and then you won't be taking forever looking for all the information. You would learn faster and better. So yeah, this book has been amazing, and your responses as well. Thank you so much for all the support, the votes, the comments, and well, some of you told me that you took an even bigger interest in ASL thanks to this book—I am so flattered and that makes me feel so happy. I love helping people and this was a great opportunity. My lovely signers, thank you so much for everything, love you all to the moon and back! I hope this book has helped you in all you wanted and/or needed to learn for ASL. I think you're prepared with all the basics I taught you and I hope you never leave this book.

And I didn't do a cheesy speech yet where I thank you all. If you have been here for a while you would know that I tend to be too emotional and affectionate with my words. I've been kinda busy with numerous amount of things, which is why I haven't been dedicating as much time as I used to with this book—for that, I am deeply sorry. Remember that I love this book so much and, as I told you, we've reached the end. I started this because I was feeling so excited with the number of things I've been learning in ASL, so I wanted to share it with the world—and what better place than Wattpad? So, I started my first Sign Language book.

Okay, this is it, guys. This is goodbye time.

NOOOOOO. I didn't want this day to come, but at some point, we knew it was going to happen.

I want to say thank you for your endless support, I just never imagined we would go THIS FAR. I mean, when I first published this book, I thought only two people would read it. But no, over 1k clicked to read. Thank you for being interested in this very amazing language, I hope I was able to help you.

I know you're ready and that you have the necessary tools to advance with your learning.

Again, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

I love you all.

I guess we could say one last time. . .

XO, Happy Signing 💕