I'm Going To Bite You!

Sitting behind her love, [Y/N] took a deep sigh. Just seeing her lover working as usual bores her. She read, texted the other RFA members, laughed at funny cat videos she watched on her phone, and more. But even THAT wasn't able to satisfy her boredom.

The only thing left- or to be correct, only person left to help was Seven. But the hacker was too busy for you! That shouldn't be any surprise. That's how it always is.

[Y/N] gave a small annoyed groan. Of course, he ignored it. She glanced at her left, seeing her phone next to her. She suddenly got an idea.

"Huh?" Says Seven as he felt his phone vibrating against his work table. His expression turned into an annoyed one.

"Why would you call me when you are right behind me? Now I hear your voice twice and my heart.. never mind. I'm gonna work now."

"Then I want to sit beside you," she demanded.

"You're gonna get curious and ask what I am doing then. How can I not get distracted? Stop messing around and hang up. I need to take care of this as fast as I can for the both of us so I need to focus."

"Why don't you get a snack and take a short break?"

"No. I don't want to eat. I don't want to waste my time.. can't you eat on your own?"

"Seveeeeeeeen!" [Y/N] whines. Seven is already getting frustrated and is desperate to return to his work.

"Stop whining beside me. God... what am I supposed to do...?"

When [Y/N] was about to speak, she got interrupted by a fearsome growl.

"I'm going to bite you if you keep interrupting me," says Seven, as if warning her.

Bite her? Like he'd do such a thing. She giggles at his "warning".

"Woof, woof~!" She responds, teasing him.

"...I said I'd bite you. Come here," he demands. The way he said it, it was almost as if he is serious! [Y/N] stands up and started to run away.

"What? You're starting to run away now? Wait!" He yells out, now getting up from his chair, chasing after her.

[Y/N] quickly enters Seven's room. Whoops. She must've confused his room for hers. But no time to leave, she can hear him coming for her! Entering the bathroom in his room, locking the door, she stays there. She stayed there for a few minutes, making sure Seven is gone. Once she was sure he's gone, [Y/N] slowly opens the door, looking around the room. He's gone. The coast is clear.

Walking out, she felt something wrapping around her waist. It picked her up, now carrying her bridal style.

"Eeek!"

"Got you!"

"S-Seven! Lemme go!"

"Not until I bite you!"

Seven sets [Y/N] down on his bed quite roughly. He goes ontop of her, his hands lifting his weight up. [Y/N] couldn't help but blush. Him being on top of her like this.. felt wrong!

"Seven, please, show me mercy..!"

"You should've thought better than interrupting me from my work. Close your eyes. Now."

She obeyed closing her eyes. Her face is red, she doesn't know what to expect. She felt his face coming close to her neck. Seven's lips touched her neck, kissing it softly, then giving it one lick. [Y/N] is actually enjoying it untiiil...

"A-ah!"

She felt his teeth biting her neck, softly nibbling it. Seven then sucks on her neck roughly. She moans slightly, much to Seven's delight. When done, he lifts his face away from her neck, now looking straight at her. [Y/N] opened her eyes. She felt the side of her neck throbbing. It seems like he left her a mark.

"You.. you left me a mark?!"

"I tried to warn you."

"I-I didn't think you we're serious.."

"When it comes to work, of course I'm serious. Come on. I need to get back."

Seven gets off [Y/N] and stands back up. She did the same. Quickly going to the mirror, she sees the mark on her neck. God, it's quite large. She now has to cover it whenever she goes out...

"Damm you, Seven. Look how large it is!"

"Hey, blame yourself for not listening," he says, giving her a sadistic grin. [Y/N] blushes hard and looks away, not wanting to fall for that sexy grin of his.

As the two were heading out, out of no where, [Y/N] felt a palm slapping her butt, stinging right after.

"EEEK!" Her cheeks turned red once again.

"Interrupt me once more, there'll be more of that," Seven says, warning her for the last time. She nods, not wanting to be dominated again. She rubs her behind. Seven gave her a forehead kiss and returns to his work area, while [Y/N] just sits behind once again.

...

But she may interrupt him again just for the heck of it~.

---

Author now speaking.

Whoo, first one shot! I'm actually proud of this. Expect an update every 2-3 days. If later than that, I'm busy.

Seven can be sadistic when he teases someone so I might as well bring the sadist within him. God, I love sadists--.

Till next time, dear readers!