Chapter six.

Aaliyah's POV

I look up seeing Prodigy. I turned back around to finished making the sandwiches and acting like nothing happened.

"Well what was that." Prodigy asked.

"Nothing." I answered.

"So that's what we call 'nothing' now a days?"

"Shut up! and take these stupid sandwiches." I said shoving them towards him.

Prodigy took the sandwiches from my hand and ran back upstairs with them. One word Greedy. Now that kiss was not suppose to happen.

"Aaliyah." Roc said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Roc, that kiss was not suppose to happen." I blurt out.

"But it did happen."

"Just dont speak of it. NEVER EVER!" I said. I wanted to make it clear that that kiss mean't nothing and it was going to stay that way.

"Okay, just one question," He said. I raised an eyebrow signaling for him to go on.

"Did you like it."

I shot him a glare and he ran up those stairs as fast as he could. Smart Choice. But to answer the question. Yes I liked it. 

I then ran back up the stairs into the room. They were to busy into their sandwiches and game to notice I walked in. I just sighed and sat on a bean bag chair in the far right of the room. I was kinda hungry so I walked over to the plate of sandwiches and grabbed one but then someone pinned me onto the floor. I look above me to see Prodigy.

"Really Prodigy?! GET.OFF.OF.ME." I said in between breathes.

"No! Give me my sandwich back." He said, trying to fight for it.

"You really wanna fight me for a sandwich? I may look soft cause I'm a Princess but ill throw some hands if you want me to." I said.

"Leggo Then." Prodigy yelled throwing up a set.

"Hey who wants to play me in Mario go cart." I asked.

"Meeee!" Princeton said.

"Okay, just don't cry when you get beat She's VERY good at this game." Roc said.

"Pssh. She can't beat me."

Me and Princeton hopped onto the two bean bag chairs in the front of the Huge TV set and started playing.

 *

I was now in the corner with Princeton trying to comfort him. I don't know what happened but we just flipped the switch Princeton actually beat me but then I threw the bean bag chair at him and he flipped over the coffee table into the bowl of salsa an he got salsa in his afro. I thought it was funny at first but then he got mad so now I'm over here in the corner saying sorry over and over again.

"Princetonnnnnnnnnn I'm sorry how many time do you want me to say it."

"Until I get this Salsa from outta my hair." He answered.

"Well can you at least forgive me. At least you beat the champ."

"About that...." Roc said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We always let you win because your a sore loser..."

"Am not!" I said pouting.

"ARE TOO!" Princeton says raising his voice.

"Sorry to break it to you but yes you are Aaliyah you just got salsa in Afro puffs Afro because you threw a bean bag outta anger." Prodigy said while laughing.

"Hush up fatty." I Say smirking.

Prodigy just stayed silent.

"Thought so." I said.

"Okay maybe I am! But Roc how could y'all!"

"Because we couldn't deal with you getting mad and throwing things all the time you loss, so we just thought it up and we always let you win."

"Whatever." I sitting down in the bean bag chair. I yawned twice before falling asleep.