IMAGINE: Owen kissing you for the first time

You stumble to the forest floor, panting and gasping as the rain falls from the sky. Your hands sink into the mud and you choke on your own breaths. Through the ground, you can feel the pound of the Indominous Rex. You let out a discouraged sob. You look around at the pitch darkness and you shiver.

     You were on your way back to the resort to meet up with Owen, your best friend, when you got turned around. Then you ran into the Indominous Rex and you haven't stopped running. You've tried to remain positive yet now you feel like accepting death.

     You shakily stand up, heaving. You hear the Indominous's roar and fear sinks into your muddy boots. "Oh, Owen, please save me." You whisper, tears streaming down your face.

     You take off running again but when you see a motorcycle and its lights beaming through the forest, you stop.

     You squint through the rain. "Owen!" You cry out, your voice garbled. You break through the trees and bushes, and stand in front of his motorcycle.

     "Y/N!" Owen exclaims. He hops off of his bike and you collapse into his arms, sobbing.

     "It-it's chasing me, Owen. It won't stop chasing me." You weep. Owen cups your face in his hands and looks over you. You have mud streaked across your face mingled. Sticks and leaves are tangled in your wet hair.

     "Oh, Y/N." He breathes, brushing your hair away from your face. You lean into his touch, closing your eyes. "You've been through a lot, haven't you?" He whispers softly. You sniff and nod. Thunder rumbles in the distance and you shudder.

     Owen pulls you back into his arms and you hold on to him tightly, shivering. A loud roar sounds in the distance making Owen and you part.

     You swallow, your eyes wide. "It's close." You state.

     "A couple of miles, I think." Owen replies, taking your hand in his.

     You look at him and smile a little. "Thank you for saving me." You whisper.

     "I couldn't of just left my best friend out here with that dinosaur, could I?" He asks, smiling back at you.

     Owen and you stare at each other for a long time and you realize he's leaning in. You slowly meet him halfway. Owen, cupping your cheek, kisses you softly and it's as if all time stands still. You close your eyes and kiss him back, wrapping your arms around him as the rain pours from the clouds.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!