BAU Group Chat - Day 8

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: Yes, I'm pregnant and Jayje, you more then anyone, should know better than to mess with a pregnant woman's emotions like that. 

BoyWonder: I feel like this wasn't meant for this group chat.

ItalianStallion: Yeah.

BossManHotch: Congratulations Garcia.

FutureMrsRossi: Congrats.

JayjeLovesCheetos: ^^^

PrincessEm: Congrats. Who are the godparents, by the way?

BabyBoy: Were you going to tell me? When did you find out?

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: Yes, I was going to tell you when you got home or at least when you got back to your office before we went home. 

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: And I only found out last night. I didn't want to tell you over the phone.

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: You aren't replying, you aren't happy about this. I understand if you don't want to be in our baby's life, I can raise he or she by myself. Many people have done it before and everything turned out alright. Doctor said I'm approximately 9 weeks by the way, I went before I came to work this morning.

BabyBoy:  Mama, of coarse I'm happy about our baby. I want to be in our baby's life more than anything. I was just thinking about how to reply.

BabyBoy: Baby Girl, if anyone of us called you right now, would you be crying?

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: Pst.. No.

BabyBoy: Penelope.

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: Yes.

BabyBoy: Wipe the tears Mama, we'll back home soon. I love you Xx.

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: I love you too Xx.

JayjeLovesCheetos: I love how we are all just staring at our phones as this conversation went down. Poor Reid, trying not to say anything.

JayjeLovesCheetos: What? No one is going to say something now that I said something?

Later That Day

PrincessEm: Awe, look at that, Morgan is already talking to their unborn child.

BoyWonder: Well he actually just talking to her stomach because their child technically can't hear anything from the outside for about another nine weeks.

JayjeLovesCheetos: Well it's the thought that counts.

FutureMrsRossi: While we're here, anyone else want to come out with their relationship?

PrincessEm: I do! He's about six foot two, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. His first and last initials are AH. We possibly all know him.

BossManHotch: Is it Aaron Hotchner because if it is that's me and it's true. If it's not me, then I don't know who he is.

ItalianStallion: ^^^

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: Look at Boss Man somewhat making a joke.

BabyBoy: We kinda all called that relationship princess.

FutureMrsRossi: ^^^. How long by the way? Both of the relationships.

PrincessEm: Two years, next week.

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: About two years and five weeks. 

JayjeLovesCheetos: What about you, not quite Mrs.Rossi, but close to it.

FutureMrsRossi: Just over three, we were together before I came here.

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: Derek wants to go out to celebrate, we'll meet by the elevators in twenty. PG out.