Chapter 1 : New Beginning

Third Person's POV

"Wake up Jasmin!!" Baekhyun shook Jasmin, hesitating. He's waking up Jasmin for like 5 minutes and she's still not waking up. You know, he's scared that Jasmin might sleep for 1 year again.

"5 minutes..."

Baekhyun sighed in relief but soonly hit Jasmin with a pillow. "You need to wake up! You're gonna be late for your first ever concert!" Baekhyun shouted.

Jasmin suddenly sat up with her eyes wide open. "W-what... OmG!!" She quickly stood up and entered the bathroom that's just inside their room.

Baekhyun just chuckled at her action.

So yeah, just like what Baekhyun said earlier, Today is Jasmin's first concert, but sadly JYP didn't kept his promise that's why Jasmin is just a soloist, but she's still in JYP.

And of course, she can't use her name Byun Jasmin that's why she have a stage name. it's Jahyomi, of course. Just Jahyomi. Though, the fans will just think that they just have the same surname.

"Good morning everybody!!" Jasmin shouted with her arms open widely.

"Good morning Jassy!" They all greeted back, except Chanyeol.

"I already told you guys a million times that i'm the only one who can call her Jassy!!" Chanyeol shouted with a pout.

They all just ignored him, and just focus on Jasmin. "Sit here, Jassy!" Luhan told her while topping on the seat beside him.

"Ahh, haha..." Jasmin said with her cheeks heating up because Luhan called her Jassy. "A-aniyo, gwenchannayo... I need to hurry now because it's my first ever concert, hehe.." She stuttered.

She looked at Chanyeol who was glaring at Luhan. "Yah, Chanyeolie! Annyeong~" She waved at him so he would stop his glaring.

Then Chanyeol's face suddenly soften when she smiled. "I'm gonna go to the venue now. Bye everyone!" She smiled and was about to walk out when Baekhyun called for her.

"I'm gonna drive you there." He said.

"Dude, you are fully aware that there will be lots of people there, right? And I believe some of them are your fans."

"Psh, fine. I'll just watch the live stream.. " He pouted.

I just giggled at his reaction and completely walked out of the dorm. And guess what, peaches and cream? I already have my own car! Whooh!

Except, it's a toy...

Just kidding! I'm not like my twin, 'ya know haha. So yeah, If I have a car, of course I can drive.

I was very lucky the whole time I live in here, cause none of their sasaeng fans came here.

I opened my baby car and sat on the drivers seat. I named it, Chanyeol. So I can Park Chanyeol haha.

I started the engine and drive as fast as I can. Nope, I really am not excited.

In just a few minutes, I was already on the venue. And many fans, mostly boys, are already waiting for my arrival. But they didn't saw me cause I drove Chanyeol (haha) on the other side.

And then I already park Chanyeol xD

"Great. You're not late." My manager, Mr. Lee, said.

That's my manager :)

(a/n: let's just pretend that Lee min Ho is not a celebrity and just a hot manager)

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes. He's obviously teasing me cause I was always late.

"Let's go inside now." He puts his arms around my shoulder then drag me inside.

Well, skinships is his habit, I guess. Cause he always put an arm around my shoulder, like oh my gosh, can you not?

I still like Chanyeol more, though..

Minutes past, and i did my last rehearsal. Another minutes past and then I was already called to enter the stage.

The moment they turned off all the lights, I already heard the screams.

I guess they idolize me so much..

I already entered the stage while the lights are still off. And then the spotlight went to my position making the crowd go wild.

"DJ, turn the music on.." I said trying my best to sound sexy haha. I guess I succeed.

The moment the music went on, I started singing and dancing through the rhythm.

It's a song that I wrote. The title is, 'Miracle', my fans know what happened to me last year, and they also know that this song is inspired from what happened to me.

Chanyeol's PoV

"Woo-hoo!!  That's my girl!" I shouted while watching Jasmin perform on the TV

"That my sister, meyn!" Baekhyun shouted.

If Taehyung was here, I know that he will also say that, and I know that my eardrums will get wreck.

And yeah... That my girl.. Friend. I mean, soon to be girlfriend...again.

In this time I promise. I won't hurt her ever again.

.................

A/n : please read until the end,  I promise that this will get more interesting chapter by chapter. So yeah, I hope you like it!