She Finds Out You're Pregnant (Jesy)

(B/F) = Baby's Father

Jesy: You and Jesy loved to do yoga. It was healthy and weird but fun. You haven't told her that you recently found out you were pregnant by (B/F). You had gotten slighty bigger in the tummy area but she didn't seem to notice. Maybe she noticed and just didn't want to say anything to offend you. You weren't really in the mood to do yoga even though some people said it was good for pregnant women but this is the way you were going to reveal it. You put on a lime green and black yoga pants with lime green hemming. Hopefully she would notice it was obvious. Your stomach had that odd circle shape to it and your belly button looked weird. You used to love pregnant people stomachs when you were younger now it just seems odd. You went back into the living room and saw Jesy had already moved some furniture to clear the living room. She looked up at you and then down at your stomach.

"Have you gained some weight? I thought you were taking those dance classes for (B/F)?" Jesy said. You blushes a little at her mentioning the dance classes that got you into this mess. You were just trying to be a little sexy not a little pregnant. "I was. They worked REALLY well." you said. She smirked, she got the point but not the full point.

"Just don't go getting pregnant on me. We don't need any little babies running around.Haha." she said laughing but you kept a straight face. She laughed for a few more seconds then looked up at you.

"Wait ...... NO?" she gasped. You bit your lip and nodded. "Yup." Her faces changed so quickly it was priceless. "OMG! Boy or girl?! I'm going to spoil it rotten! Oops I said it, I'm sorry!! I'm the godmother right?!" she squealed. Wait 'til she has to bring you pineapple and pizza at 3am.

-----•-----------------------------------•-

I just posted jesy's i don't know if ill have enough time to post the rest tonight. I couldn't dedicate it to the people who wanted a new one because I'm on my phone but here you go!!!

Tell me what you think!

:)