Obsession .::Inuyasha::.

Hello my cheeky bastards! This will be a Sesshomaru love story. I love Sesshy-kun so much, my adorable little mutt! So broodingly sexy :)

Anyway, if you do not have love for the great Ruler of The Western Lands, then shame on thee! I curse you to live a lonely life with the small, annoying green imp (Jakin) that I have grown loath. Honestly, 'My lord this' And 'My lord that'. Even I'm not that obnoxious when it comes to my doggy.

Hope I do the story justice. Inuyasha was actually the first anime I ever watched, and have watched over and over... and over again. I think one-hundred and eighty-nine should be around how many times I have watched the blissfully perfect show.

I claim no ownership to Inuyasha in any way. I only claim rights to Kimika, Niko, King, Harley, and Anaii, along with any plot twists I add to make the story flow nicely. I wont stray to far from the original plotline, but as you know with an additional main character things tend to change.

Not Edited.

***

Summary:

In my nineteen years on living on this earth, I have seen many things.

I have had more traumatizing experience's than any other young adult should.

I have done many unforgiveable acts that stain my soul with hate and sorrow.

My sins are my haven.

My sins are my hell.

My sins... are my insanity.

I sound like a loon right? A crazy, freak of human kind. Trust me, when you hear what I'm about to say, you'll want me looked in a psyche ward and be checked for mental instability.

Unfortunately for you, here, five-hundred years in the past, their is no such thing. The feudal era is only a mad house jam-packed full of demons, monks, and mercenary's, and no psychiatrists are around to fix my broken mind.

Yup, you heard me correctly.

I, Kimika Higurashi, a nineteen year old from modern day japan, just told you that I live in the feudal era.

Go ahead, call you local insane asylum, a patient has escaped.

To bad I'm not crazy, just in some fucked up version of what used to be my normal life.

...and life, is a bitch.

***

Yes, summary down! Progress...

Zero percent.

Better start typing, eh?

    ::::Phia