To Cool For School

Hey Guys

This is a short chapter since I'm just getting back on my feet with the writing thing. Feel free to hit up my askbox with any questions or stuff. Thanks for hanging in there.

Don't forget to Voment and Add to your Library.

Ty

_____________

Beacon Hills High was odd to say the least. Maybe it was because I wasn't used to public school, after being home schooled for so long I was a bit out of the loop. It might have been because for the first time the girls weren't there for me to look after. Either way my first day of actual school was one mess up after the other. In science class I mixed the wrong chemicals, causing an explosion that destroyed my work table. English class was no better with me ending up with detention for correcting my teacher. And so on and so forth with gym and economics.
I probably would have snuck out when lunch rolled around if I hadn't already made plains with a pale, hyperactive kid by the name of Stiles. I'm 90% sure he doesn't have an actual first name.
"Iveliss!" He called from across the packed room, from a table occupied by a hodgepodge of teens. I was halfway across the room before two things happened. The pungent smell of werewolf reached my nose and Jackson pulled me over to a nearby table. He slide into the seat across from me and proceeded to stare at me, completely ignoring his friends.
"Rule number one don't associate with those freaks." He said as he gave his friends greeting fist bumps. "They're nothing but bad news and idiocy all rolled up into one."
"And I'm just supposed to believe you?" I quirked an eyebrow at him not at all pleased with him. This wan't a popularity contest for me and if other popular kids acted like he did then I would hang with the weirdos.
"Are you calling me a liar Ivy?"
"Of course Jackson. What else could I be calling you?"

The other guys at his table got quite not used to someone so blatantly disrespecting their leader. I curled my lip, a look of distaste plain on my  face as I watched his reaction. Before Jackson could give one of his oh so snappy come backs a throaty female voice floated over to them.

"Wow Jackson you're loosing your touch. Especially if a girl we found close to death can smack talk you." The voice was that of a tall, pale skinned, slender red head. No doubt she was one of his groupies. "Lydia Martin formally this douchbags girlfriend. I believe the skinny kid is trying to flag you down."

I turned to see Stiles making little hand gestures and wild jerky movements. Yeah that did look like some sort of form of communication. Grabbing my tray and stood flashing a bright smile at the guys before leaving.

"Thanks for the advice Jackie." I cooed over my shoulder as I followed Lydia across the room. In some part of my mind I knew that was strike one against me. But if I had to choice between him and the wet dog smell it would be the dog's every time.

"You okay? Stiles asked the words flowing out of his mouth so fast I almost didn't catch them. The kid was in constant motion as soon as I sat down and I almost though the was talking about someone else. He was familiar some how but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I'm fine not a lot he can say would bother me all that much." I murmured picking at my food.  I could feel myself being looked at only to find the kid with the look of a puppy dog glaring at me. Looking around I tried to find if that glare was for me or not. "Something wrong Rover"

"No not yet." He said  through his teeth and went back to talking to the dark haired girl next to him. Making a quick mental note to keep an eye on him I went back to listening to Stiles theorize about something.