Spectral

Julia thought today was just another normal work day... but she would soon figure out it was her worst nightmare!

 The young nursing home assistant Julia was going to check on her regular patient Miss. Kriss Zipper. Know one really knew why her last name was Zipper or if that was even her real last name. As Julia was walking through the door she looks up and see's Miss. Zipper bleeding profuciouly on her couch and immedialty takes out her phone to call 911! As she is on the phone with 911 she is telling them she needs an ambulance right away, that her patient must have been bleeing for many hours for blood was everywhere. The Second Julia is about to say the adress of Miss. Zipper's house Miss. Zipper stands up as if nothing is wrong and tackles julia down to the ground pounding her head into the concreate floor making her pass out and bleed internally to the brain. Miss. Zipper picks up Julia's phone and smashes it to peaces leaving nothing but crumbled glass. 

Miss.ZIpper quickly tightens handcuffs around Julia's wrists almsot to where there is no blood circulation. Then she duct tapes every part of Julias face excluding her nostruals and eyes. About 2 hours later Julia wakes up from being uncouncious and the first thing Miss. ZIpper does is ripp all the duck tape off her face causing her skin to star trickling blood down her checks. Julia starts to scream for help but she didnt know that would lead to a horrible consiqueencse. Miss. Zipper then reachs her hand out slapping Julia right across her face leaving a huge blue hand mark. Julia soon relizes she cant feel her figers due to how painfully tight the handcuffs are around her wrist which connects her to a chair. Julia struggles to try to rip them off but soon relizes that will only cause more damages makeing her wrists to start seeping blood over the handcuffs and gashing into the raw skin of her wrists. Julia thought this was her worst nightmare, but she had no clue what was to come!