D E D I C A T I O N P A G E

I became more aware of domestic violence and rape when I transferred high schools during my junior year. I started noticing how often it happens and the effects of it. One of my best friends was raped by her father and he still has custody of her. I know too many people who go home to a family that is violent and degrading.

I used to believe that "dark" themes were content filled with satanism, bloody imagery, and malevolent monsters. The truth is seemingly much more simple. Darkness is present everyday and people you trust can sometimes do horrible, unspeakable things. I've begun to realize how frequently date-rapes occur and how little punishment is distributed to the rapists. 

This novel is dedicated to the individuals who have been dehumanized and had their dignity taken away. What they have gone through is horrid, and I can't show enough sympathy. I really hope you can find a way to discover who you are again...

I'm aware of the fact that my family will disapprove of this content and that they will want me to take it down. They will say "What you put in your mind will never leave...." but that's the point. People who are victims to rape and domestic violence may never be the same again.

Feel free to message me and say hello, or even share your story with me:)