VanCat

Requested by _Pyro_Jam_Fox

Wildcat's POV

Evan is 24 today, and me and him have been together for 2 years and a half now I wanted to do something special for his birthday.

I look at Evans sleeping figure, I lean over and kiss his head and heard him hum.

"Happy birthday baby" I whisper and get up putting clothes on I grab my keys and walk to my car and drive off.

Evan's POV

I woke up by the sound of a car driving off, I look over and see Tyler not there. I get up and put Tyler's big shirt on and walk downstairs seeing a note.

'Hey baby, got called into work im sorry I couldnt hang out with you for your birthday Im truly sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you love you and happy birthday❤ Love from Piggy'

I couldnt believe he got called into work it was my birthday today and he left without actually waking me up and kissing me goodbye.

I go to the couch and plopped down on it, turning it on watching cartoons.

-5 hours later-

I woke up when I heard the door open and look towards it seeing my boyfriend I get up and run to him and hugging him tightly never wanting to let go. I got pulled back and lips smash into mine causing me to moan.

"Babe there a surprise for you" I widen my eyes and looked at him.

He grabbed my hand and took me outside and into the car and starting driving.

"So.. Where are we going?"

"Not saying" he simply replied. I waited for our destination and we made it. Then i felt a blindfold cover my eyesight.

"T-Ty?" I say with nervousness as we started walking.

We stopped and I felt the blindfold fall down to the ground and gasped at the sight.

A picnic on a boat with firelights around the boat. I hop on and Tyler hopped in as well and got to the middle of the sea and started eating.

-timeskip-

"Thanks Piggy i love you so much" i kiss his lips and felt him koss back and his hands rub my back softly.

"I love you baby and no problem" we hugged and i closed my eyes

"Happy birthday baby" i heard whisper.

A/N: i hope you enjoyed that sorry if its short my bad anyway hope you liked an enjoyed that😄