Chapter 11: The truth comes out

"Morning." Jeff said, kissing the top of my head.

"Ung. Mo-orning." I replied yawning.

"HEY ALEX GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" Jimmy yelled.

"Fine!" I called back, climbing over Jeff to get out of the bunk.

"Wha- oh." I said, seeing my real dad in the "living room" of the bus.

"Care to explain?" Jimmy insisted.

"Uhhh" I said, speechless. Jimmy was only my adoptive brother- my dad was abusive and I ended up running to an orphanage where Jimmy and his parents ended up adopting me.

"Um... Its a long story." I said carefully, choosing my exact words.

"We got time." Devin said, coming out from the bunks with the other guys.

"It started when I was little. Like 4 or 5 years old. He-" I pointed to my "father", "Was abusive after my real mom died when she was killed by him. Later that year, I ran away and ended up finding an orphanage. The ladies there took care of me, and I was eventually was put up for adoption. Jimmy and his family came an ended up adopting me. The end." I sighed.

"YOU WERE ADOPTED?!" Brent yelled, "AND NEVER TOLD US?!"

"For a good reason, Brent. If anyone found out, they would send me back to- to HIM!" I screamed, running back to my bunk.

"YOU WERE ABUSIVE TO HER?! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS FOR THAT!" Jeff screamed at my dad. I started crying.

"Hey. Hey. Calm down Lexi. He won't hurt you. You got six over-protective guys he'll have to go through to get to you." Devin gave me a hug, trying to calm me down.

"Tha-" I was cut off.

"OH SHIT THE FIRST PUNCH! DEVIN CALL PEIRCE THE VEIL AND TELL THEM TO GET THEIR ASSES OVER HERE AND PLAY THE SONG!" Andy yelled, causing Devin to shake his head, and me to laugh my ass off.

"NO WAY ANDY!" Devin yelled. We heard punched being thrown, soft "ow!" 's, and people hitting the floor.

"Devin call 9-1-1!" I yelled.

"You do it! I'm getting in!" He called back running out front. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.

I called 9-1-1.

"9-1-1 What's your emergency?" The lady on the other end asked.

"My abusive real father is attacking my friends and adoptive brother!" I cried.

"I'm tracking your location right now. Help is on the way, sweetie." She told me, "What's your name?"

"Alexandra Gregerson." I replied.

"Stay on the line with me until help gets there, okay?" She asked me.

"Ye-" I was cut off by a gunshot. I screamed.

"Hun, what just happened?!" The 911 lady asked me worriedly.

"I-I don't know." I said truthfully.

"ALEX JEFF GOT SHOT!" Zach screamed.

"Mam my boyfriend just got shot!" I cried harder. Just then I heard the door to the bus open.

"HANDS UP DONT MOVE!" A male voice shouted.

"Mam, help's here." I told her.

"Okay. You will be fine. Im hanging up now." She said and hung up.

"YOUR UNDER AREST!" A different man the first shouted.

"ALEX GET OUT HERE!" Devin yelled. I slowly walked out.

"Mam are you the one who called, Alexandra Gregerson?" The first man asked.

"Yes officer, I am." I stepped up a little. Jimmy and Brent wrapped their arms around Jeff, while trying to pull him up.

"What happened to him?" The officer asked.

"Shot in the arm by the man your partner arrested." Zach replied.

"Okay. GET THE STRECHER!" He called out the door. Almost immediately, two medics came in with a stretcher and got Jeff on it.

"He will be okay. I need you guys to get out. This is now a crime scene." The officer said. We all got off the bus.

"Miss Gregerson you're first." The officer told me.

"O-okay." I stuttered.

"What happened before your friend got shot?" He asked.

"Boyfriend actually." I corrected.

"Get to the story." He replied.

"The man your partner arrested is my biological father. After he kill my mother when I was very young, he became abusive towards me. Eventually I ran away from him. I came to an orphanage and was taken in as a runaway. Awhile later, my adoptive family came and adopted me. Today I wake up and my biological father is on the bus. I explained the story to the boys and ran back to the bunk area. A fist fight broke out and I called 9-1-1. While I was on the line, Jeff got shot. Then you came in." I sniffled.

"Names of everyone on the bus today?" He asked.

"Me, Jimmy Gregerson, Zachary Johnson, Brent Allen, Andrew Oliver, Devin Oliver, and Jeffery Valentine." I replied.

"You're free to go. If I were you, I'd get your friends and head up to the hospital." He smiled.

"Thank you sir I will." I said and walked off to the boys.

"We're free to go. Let's head to the hospital." I said. We walked over to PTV's spare car.

"What a way to start off tour." Andy sighed.