first meeting

The Fast food restaurant Is full... Rina is searching for a vaccant seat... She keeps on seaching and seaching Until She find a vaccant seat But  There Is a Cute short haired Girl sitting on the same table..

Rina asked the Girl if  she could share the table with her. and the girl agreed..

there was silence between them.  Rina is eating and the girl infront of her is busy reading a book... And then Rina Broke the Silence Between them..

Uhmm.. Thanks By the way..Rina said.

Thanks for  what? the girl asked with a deep voice.

Rina was shocked because it is not common for a petite girl to have a deep voice..

Uhmm.  thanks for letting me share the table with you.. Rina said while smiling..

Ahh.. that.. don't metion it. the girl said with a smile

Im Suzuki,  Rina by the way. You can call me Rina  .. rina said while putting her hand in a handshake position.

Ummh.. Ono , Haruna , you can also call me haruna.. While reaching at Rina's hand.

The two girls shake hands.

They oth enjoy talking about Rina a nd Haruna's Childhood friend's

Rina's childhood Friend Is Tomomi while Haruna's childhood Friends Is Mami

they became close in such a  small time.. They both agree taht Mami and Tomomi should meet ..

Mami has a motherly image , she's carring and always thinking of others before herself Rina thinks that Tomomi should meet tomomi so that mami could influence tomomi to be responsible

while Tomomi is very Childish and friendly she also sweet.. Haruna thinks that mami should meet tomomi so that mami could also enjoy herself with the company of tomomi.. so Mami also have fun ..

Rina and Haruna Exchage Cellphone no.   And they say good bye to each other...