~Old Memories Come Back~

The Wizard stood by the door as the Company gathered in the tiny area in front of the door to greet their leader. Mireya pushed past some of the Dwarves and stood by Balin, wanting to see this for herself. Gandalf gave Mireya one look as he opened the door to their guest. " Gandalf." A deep velvety voice spoke as he looked up to the Wizard. Mireya's heart was pounding. Hearing his voice again made so many memories come back of when they were younger. He hadn't noticed her yet. He had become even more handsomer as he got older and those icy blue eyes were what really got her. Balin looked at her and her face expression was unreadable for the time being. " I thought you said this place would be easy to find. I lost my way, twice. Wouldn't have found it at all had it not been for that mark on the door." The Prince stated.

" M-mark? There's no mark on that door. It was painted a week ago!" The Hobbit freaked and went to check the door and sure enough their it was .

" There is a mark; I put it there myself. Bilbo Baggins, allow me to introduce the leader of our company, Thorin Oakenshield." The Wizard introduced.

" So, this is the Hobbit. Tell me, Mr. Baggins, have you done much fighting? " Thorin asked, being serious as he did a full circle around the Hobbit. Mireya couldn't help but grunt at the idea of this Hobbit and by means of any Hobbit knowing anything about fighting.

" Pardon me?" Bilbo said, not sure if heard the question right the first time.

" Axe or sword? What's your weapon of choice? " Thorin asked, looking at the frighten hobbit.

" Well, I have some skill at Conkers, if you must know, but I fail to see why that's relevant." Bilbo insisted, and Mireya rolled her eyes at this.

" Thought as much. He looks more like a grocer than a burglar." Thorin joked as the other dwarves chuckled at this, making the Hobbit more frustrated and confused. Thorin started following the others back into the kitchen when something made him stop as he looked from the corner of his eye, he turned to look just encase he thought he was seeing things, only he wasn't. " Mireya? Is that really you? Y-your alive." Thorin spoke with a shocked expression as he laid eyes on her for the first time since they were separated in Erebor and felt relieved to know that she was indeed alive. The woman said nothing but a tint of anger had spread onto her face. Thorin took a few steps closer to her, Mireya could feel the angry rising in her as he approached her. Gandalf was shaking his head at her to not do anything, but it was too late. He took one more step closer to her and she swung her fist right into his left cheek causing it to bleed and making him stumble back a little. The other dwarves gasped in astonishment at her reaction, except for Balin and Dwalin who knew the true reason behind her actions , but did not say anything. Runa looked at her mother in shock and didn't know what to say.

Thorin moved his hand to his now cut cheek wiping the blood with his fingers, then dropped his hand back beside him. The other dwarves were expecting their leader to do something, but he knew deep down the reason why his cheek was now bleeding. " It's nice to see you too." Thorin finally spoke looking Mireya right in the eyes. She still didn't say anything. Balin put his head down in disapproval and shook his head. Mireya finally decided she couldn't be in the room any longer her lip quivered for a second like she was about to say something, and then left the room and went down the hall. He watched as she left, until he noticed Balin glaring at him.

" We'll that was well handled." Balin stated as he walked away into the kitchen with the others. Thorin turned in the direction of a younger dwarf girl talking to his nephews and saw she looked a lot like Mireya and then followed the others into the kitchen.

" Why did your mother just punch our uncle?" Kili snapped at Runa.

" Hey back off Kili, its not her fault!" Fili stated putting a hand up to his brother to stop.