Home Is Where The Castle Is

As the car pulled into the long, twisting drive way, Faith couldn't help but gasp at how big the house really was. Leaf and Tammy were right, it really was a castle. A mixture of Greek Doric pillars and modern architecture intertwined to make a beautiful castle like structure. How could something so beautiful exist?

The limousine parked underneath what looked like a gazebo, or a tent. The driver came around and opened the door for the girls. Faith was once again concerned with how her hair looked, and how her dark jeans were dirty. She hated how she looked already, the castle towering over her didn't help matters.

"Alright girls, we're here." He paused, fumbled around in his pockets a bit, then relaxed when he found a piece of paper. He started again, "Ah, yes! Uh, welcome to my humble abode." He scurried off into his "humble abode" and left us sitting outside in the freezing snow.

The same man who opened the door for me grabbed our bags and put them on what looked to be a hotel cart.

     "I wonder where the country club is..." Hannah said dreamily.

     Faith muttered something about a getaway car before yanking her only bag off the cart and walking through the gigantic, oak double door.

His home was beautiful. The entry way had two very large pillars reaching for the ceiling. Faith followed them all the way up with her eyes, finally letting them stop on the skylight. In the center of the skylight was a grand chandelier, casting a golden glow on the polished white marble. It was amazing.

Two more men in suits entered the room and grabbed the girls' bags. The man grabbing Faith's said, "Shall you follow me to your room?"

"Um...I guess?" She followed him to a rather elegant room. The walls were an off white, and a queen size bed sat in the corner of the large room, the covers a dark forest green with golden vines rising from the bottom.

The window, which had a soft golden frame, showed a setting sun shooting horizontal lines of dark red and orange across the sky. Faith just stood there thinking about all the things she could paint on those empty walls.

"Where would you like your bags, miss?" The man said, snapping Faith back to reality.

"Um...anywhere will be fine." Faith spun around the room a few times, taking in its elegance, and fresh smell. She suddenly realized that there would be no more food that looked like vomit, no more smell of sweat, no tight cell. She had her freedom back.

     And the first thing she wanted to do with it? Spray some paint. She walked over to her bags and pulled out bags of spray cans and got to work on the space around her window. She had plans with her freedom, plans that will soon be put into motion.

Freedom at last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG I UPDATED😵😵

I'm SOOOOOO sorry for not updating sooner! And I know that this chapter is short, but I ran out of time and had to finish it quickly.

But, here it is, and I'll try to update a lot more often! Please forgive me!😫😢

I'll give you potatoes!🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

ANYwhooooooo...

Enjoy this chapter!