Meeting At Tea Time

Enjoy this lovely UsUk story

~Skylar the shipper

                  (Comment Suggestions for next chapters here if you'd like)
────────────

Third Person

Arthur goes to sit down on his couch until he noticed a little girl sitting there as he sets his tea on the table. "Where the bloody hell did you come from?!" he asked as he looks at the child. She took a paper and crayons and drew the American flag (very sloppy) and a hamburger next to it.

"Oh, so you're from America?" he ask and looks at the girl. She nods a bit. "Where is he?" he states and she points at the window. "Oh, okay. Let me return you to him," he says and puts her on his shoulders and walks outside until he found Alfred.

"Emma! Hey little dudette! Hey Britain dude!" he says to Emma and Arthur as he runs over to them. "Bloody hell, Alfred, you could of lost her. Be more careful." He hisses and hands her to him.

"Thanks," he says and holds her. Emma leans over and whispers something in Alfreds ear, causing him to smile. "What is she whispering about?" Arthur ask. "Well Iggy, it seems Emma here really likes you!" Alfred says and gives his doofy smile.

"Don't call me that."

Emma then whispers something else in Alfreds ear, causing him to blush. "What in the bloody hell is it this time?" Arthur asked them. "U-uh..." Alfred says nervously, "Let's just say she has some imagination."

                   (Emma ships it too okay? Okay.)

The next day she walks into Englands house again and sits on the couch. Arthur walks in and almost sits on her again. "How the bloody hell do you keep getting in here?" he ask.

She just shurgs as her stomach growls a bit. Alfred was still alseep so she didn't get anything to eat. "Are you hungry, little one?" Arthur asked her. She nods as Arthur chuckles and ruffles her hair, walking into the kitchen to make food.

"What do you want to eat?" he says and looks at the little American. She points to the box of pancake mix which she  could barley reach. Arthur nods and grabs it, beginning to make some panckaes.

Emma stood there amd watched him in amazement, you could say. She watched him make the pancakes until they were finished and Arthur puts them on a plate, cuts them up and covers it in butter and syrup and sets it on the table.

Emma sits down and eats all the pancakes rather quickly, not disgusted by the food at all, which suprised Arthur but made him happy. She finishes eating the food just as her father walks in.

"Hey Em--Did you eat Arthurs food?" he ask and looks as he daughter in amazement. She nods and chuckles as she sets the plate in the sink. "At least she appreciates my cooking," Arthur looked back at the American and glares.

~Time Skip by Arthurs cooking~

"Hey, guess what little dudette!" Alfesd says as he picks up Emma. "Today I get to bring you to the world meeting!" he says and chuckles. Emma looks at him and tilts her head. "You'll see."

He brings her there and sets her down. She looks around in amazement seeing all of the countries. Emma walks around until she bumps into someones leg. She looks up to see a tall man who has white hair with purple eyes and a scarf.

He looks down at the little girl and smiles. "Hello, who might you be, da?" he ask. "Emma," she mumbles out in reply. Alfred looks over and notices her talking to Russia. "Nope nope nope," he says and he walks over and picks her up, walking away, "All the nopes."

~A Few Minutes Later~

"Hello there person with a curl and a tomato," she says as she looks up at a dark brown haired Italian. He looks at her and blinks a bit. "I'm Lovino fucking Vargas and what the hell do you want?" he snaps at her.

"I wanted to meet some of the other people," she says, "You seem pretty cool." He bushes a bit snd sighs. "Thanks I guess, idiota."

She chuckles as she walks around a bit more until she bumps into someone elses leg. "Who bumped into the great Prussia?" he says and looks down a bit. "Oh, hello there! Who are you?" he ask. "I'm Emma Jones, sir."

"Ah, nice to meet you! I'm the great Prussia!" he grins. "Hello 'The Great Prussia'," she says a bit as he ruffles her hair. "Yes, finally, someone recognizes me for my awesomeness."

She then jumps a bit as she sees someone who looked a lot like Lovino. She looks over at him and blinks. "Oh, hello little bambina!" the Italian says and walks over. "Hello. You look like him," she says and points at Lovino  "Oh, you've met Lovi?~ Well, I'm his twin brother, Feliciano Vargas, but you could call me Feli or Italy."

"Can I call you Feli?" she ask. "Of course!" Feliciano says and chuckles, "Oh, be careful if you talk to my brother, he can be a huge dick sometimes."

"What's a dick?"

"A-ask your parents! I wouldn't want to be responsible for ruining your little bambino mind!" he says and chcukles nervously. She tilts her head in confusion but shrugs it off. She looks over and sees a panda and her eyes light up.

She runs over and cuddles the Panda bear. She carries it with her as she walks and bumps into someone else. They look down at her and blink. "Konichiwa, who are you?" he ask. "Emma Jones, who are you?" she ask as she continues to snuggle panda.

"I'm Japan, but you may call me Honda Kiku," he says and gives a light smile. "Oh, so you're the land of anime?" she ask. "I suppose, but there is a lot more to the Japanese culture then just that," he chuckles. "Really? Like what?" she ask. They continue to talk for a little while until a voice interrupts them.

"Japan, who the hell is that hugging Panda, aru?!" China shouts as he runs over. "Oh, hello ma'am, I'm Emma Jones," Emma says. "How rude, I'm not a girl!" the chinese man huffs a bit and takes Panda. "Oh, really?" Emma ask, "Well, Papa told me you were," she finishes. "That American can be so mean sometimes," China says and sighs.

She looks over and sees the most amazing looking person she had ever seen, and they were her age. "Styrke! Come over here, me and papa Lukas want to show you something," Denmark says a bit. Oh, so she is the child of someone named Lukas and someone with a giant axe, Emma thought to herself. She had already fallen head over heels for this girl.

───────

Good morning/evening/night everyone! I'll update soon, promise my little potato's
~Skylar