Chapter 2: Sasha.

"Umm," I said, trying to find the words I wanted to say.

She looked fuming.
"Your dad and I will talk about this later."

"Get out of this car."

I walked out the car and closed the door behind me. My boyfriend, Rocket, aka William Pharrell ready waiting at the front doors for me.

"What's up gorgeous?" He asked, noticing the worry on my face.

"I told her." I blurted out.

"No! I told you to tell her when she's in a good mood!"

"But she had booked me for an appointment at the studio!" I responded.

There was a silence, but we looked directly into each other's eyes.

"Ya, I'm probably the worst daughter in the world," I exclaimed. The tears were building up in me.

"I can't even follow my mother and become a singer!" I yelled. The tears poured out and I ran into the girl's washroom.

Sasha, Rihanna's daughter, followed me into the washroom. Sasha is such a diva, she is feared from the whole school. Except for Rocket, my friends, and I.

"Sasha, this isn't the time," I warned.

"There's never any time for any fun." She responded.

"Sasha, get out!" I demanded. "I need some alone time."

"Aww, sad that your mom is going to 'talk' to you?" She air quoted.

I was done. I balled my hand into a fist and punched her right in the cheek.

" Listen bitch, I don't know where you come from, but you must have the NERVE to punch me. I am Sasha Ann Fenty, and I will ruin anyone who is in my way. So you better smarten up or I'll smarten you."

She rubbed her cheek and I could see the pain on her face. She may be young, but she sure is powerful.

I finally heard the bell ring and I rushed out of the girl's washroom. The halls were filled with soon-to-be celebrities. I walked through the halls, keeping my tears in and staying positive.

Everyone looked at me like I had just killed someone. I was surprised that the principle was not coming after me. I walked up the stairs and into the science room.

"Ah, you're here on time today, Blue! Take a seat." Mrs. Peprin said.

I took a seat and sat down. "Today, kids, we are having a pop quiz!"

"No talking, starting now."

Mrs. Peprin walked through the rows, handing each student their quiz. She looked at me like I was hiding something. She can read people's emotions. I answered each question, checking it over after. I finished my work 5 minutes early and was excused to find my next class. In the halls, I saw Monroe Cannon in the halls and we arranged to stay at her house for the night.

At the end of the day, I followed Monroe to her car. She hopped in the passenger seat and I sat in the back seat with her brother, Moroccan. It was a very quiet ride but a short one. Ms. Carey's house was not far. When we arrived at our destination, I said,

"Thank you Ms. Carey."

"No problem!" She responded. "And please, call me Mariah."

"So Blue, where are your clothes?" Monroe asked.

"I actually came here to get away from my mom." "She was going to kill me when I told her."

"Oh, ok." She responded.

"Come, you can borrow some of my clothes." Monroe offered