♢ Spanish Royalty ♢

Name: Matias Lopez RiveraAge: 21Gender: MaleCaste: OnePosition: Crown Prince Of SpainLooks: Mark SanchezPersonality: Matias is a funny and outgoing guy

Age: 21
Gender: Male
Caste: One
Position: Crown Prince Of Spain
Looks: Mark Sanchez
Personality: Matias is a funny and outgoing guy. He's open to making friends, and he's pretty much nice to everyone. He's protective of the ones he loves, and very dependable. He's predictable and trustworthy, lovable and sweet, sensitive and loving, and just plain amazing.
Bio: He used to have a loving soulmate that died when they were 19, she died in a car accident. Matias survived, breaking his left arm. He shut himself away for almost a year out of pain and grief over the loss of the love of his life. He's hoping to find a new one now. He's very sensitive about things now, but he can be tough if he tries.
Other: Has a tattoo of his late soulmate's name, Valentina, with a deep red heart next to it. It's on the inside of his arm muscle. Fluent in Spanish, French, English, and is almost fluent in Italian. He also is starting to learn how to speak in Arabic and Farsi.
Password: America FTW
Played by: disneysoul

Name: Gabriel Alejandro Rivera Age: 18Gender: MaleCaste: 1Position: PrinceLooks: ^^Personality: Quiet, Polite, Smart, Sweet, but Distant, Down to earth

Age: 18
Gender: Male
Caste: 1
Position: Prince
Looks: ^^
Personality: Quiet, Polite, Smart, Sweet, but Distant, Down to earth.
Bio: Being the second son his life has been quieter than his brothers with time for him to expand on his passion which is photography.
Other: Is a photographer.
Played by: @copycatsue

Maria Rivera15FemaleOnePrincess of SpainLooks: Emma StoneShe is a trouble maker and will probably not like any of the girls

Maria Rivera
15
Female
One
Princess of Spain
Looks: Emma Stone
She is a trouble maker and will probably not like any of the girls. It's hard to get on her good side.
Bio: Her name is Maria but one of her middle name is Mae so that's what most people call her. She was born to the Spanish Royal family and is fluent in Spanish and English.
Played by: lizwhiz598