Training Part 1

I woke up to someone banging on my door.

"Naylani, get up! I mean now", I heard our trainer Michael saying out loud. I pulled the duvet off of me and groaned while getting up. I literally walked like a zombie since well I'm used to waking up at 2 pm and its only 7 am now.

I walked inside my bathroom. I passed the mirror and mentally screamed at my appearance.I opened the toilet and sat there doing my business. I kept on telling myself that it's only for a few hours.

I got up and showered , brushed my teeth and did all my morning rituals. I headed to my closet and lotioned up and looked for workout clothes. I picked my grey and pink pair and my nikies.

I tamed my curls by putting them in a bun. I went out of my room, descended down the stairs and I mentally sighed when i saw i wasn't late. I followed the crowd outside to the training field.I searched for my friend Kimberly who I have been friends with since Jay left. Kim waved her waved in the air probably noticing I'm looking for her.

The last group of people that Jay and Emily were part of came followed suit by Michael. Michael cleared his throat and folded his arms looking for everyone's attention.

"Now that I have everyone's attention. I would firstly like to say good morning and welcome to our soon-to-be Alpha. Okay, today's session is going to be simple but help you enhance your tracking and speed skills. "

"Before I proceed, I would like mates to stand next to each other and unmated wolves, go and find a close friend or someone you really know for this activity we're about to do." Michael said folding his arms, waiting patiently for us to follow his instruction.

Kim went to his mate Jose and everyone started standing by their mates and close friends.

I saw someone coming towards my direction. I squinted my eyes and saw clearly that it was Jay. I couldn't believe my eyes to I blink numerous times and squinted again and saw that it was really Jay. My mouth was instantly shaped like an 'O' .As Jay came closer and closer I couldn't close my mouth still. Jay put two of his fingers under my chin and pushed up and my mouth closed. " I saved you, you could have caught a fly." he said along with a wink.

I shook my head and tried to shoo him away. "Jay you're mad. You should be with Emily since you are his mate." I said crossing my arms. "No, I miss my best friend" was all he said,

Jay stood next to me waiting for Michael's next instructions. I looked around for Emily and saw she was standing alone. As I was about to go to her Michael came forward and signaled to everyone to pay attention

"Now this is to train and improve your speed and tracking skills as you already know. I will give all the girls a head start of 30 seconds. Girls, you must try to leave your scent everywhere and mix it with every girls' scent for interest's sake. Now their partners will try by all means to find them even if it means breaking a leg, joking. Now the first 3 pairs will get a special surprise." he said finality.

He looked at everyone and stopped at Emily. He frowned and looked at me, I shrugged and he nodded his head back at me.

"Emily,come here. Since you're all alone I will partner with you for this activity. Alright?" he told her with great concern.

Emily nodded and finally had a smile on her face.

"Now everyone listen up." he paused a bit.

"3...2...1...Go!"