Sweet revenge

It was a usual day in the Gotham city, cooling air were blowing through every corners of it, the streets were crowded and there were just those normal urban's noises, everything were just so peaceful and all... Just until... Just until the loudest also the scariest noises were drifting from somewhere down the street to the biggest bank of Gotham, the sounds of police cars can be heard from everywhere, seemed liked Gotham has all of it's polices out there, all just for chasing ONE, only ONE car, the infamous purple lamborghini which owned by the most scariest criminal, ah no, we have to call him the most scariest VILLIAN, because he was no ciminal, he was the most kick-ass villian that this universe has ever had, the one and only, the king of crime, the king of all Gotham's nightmares, THE JOKER!!!! Along side with him, as always was his gorgeous and infamous queen, the HARLEY fucking QUINN. Both of them were laughing while being chased by the torn of police cars, drifting through every streets, dared to crash everything that came on their way.
"COME ON PUDDIN'!!! SHOW THEM WHO IS BOSS!!" Harley yelled as she straightened herself on her seat, got ready for the thing that'd come.
"Ohhh shall we??" Joker replied to her with a wide grin on his face, and he pushed the button, acting up the power, the car roared louder and in no time it sped up to the max of speed. Joker and Harley laughed harder while their car was crashed all other cars were on their way.
Just when they were about to run away from those polices, a black mobile appeared, the famous batmobile came chasing after them.
"Ohhh Puddin' looks!! Who's here to play with us!?" Harley's grin got wider when she saw the batmobile came after them.
"The good... gooooood old friend of us, the one who has thrown you into that hole, hasn't he!? How about we thank him for that baby? What'cha thinks?" Joker grinned again and turned to look at Harley, yes how can he forgot that night, the night when his lovely queen has been taken away by that stupid bat and then be throwing out to that stupid war, which almost caught both of them their lives.
"Oh my Puddin' are so generous, isn't he!? And I love you for that~~" Harley barked at her Puddin' in a naughty-sexy way and grinned. Just that, she looked out of her window, pull a golden gun toward the batmobile, then started to shoot like there were no tomorrow, Batman was about to get out and jump on their car (like he always did) but with Harley kept shooting like this, it was just so hard, he knew that they gonna played hard this time, he tried his best to avoided the shooting, but to his bad luck, a bullet hit his car's tire and it made him lose his steering, the batmobile lose track and flied through the safety fence then into the cold water of the river. Luckily enough for him that he jumped out righ on time but that little of distracted was enough for Joker and Harley to get away from him.
"IT'S A PAYBACK BATSY!!!" Harley yelled out from far away and laughed along with her own joke, yeah... somehow they got their revenge...
They arrived at their house (which is a high rise building full of apartments, penhouses and offices for rent, and WHICH is Joker's property), he parked his car in his private parking garage in the basement of the building, and headed up to their penhouse which was at the top floor. Their penhouse is the most luxury also efficient in the whole building, three stories, has it's own garage, own elevator, own pool, 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and a private gym (even thought the Joker and Harley prefered to do their "exercise" in their bedroom more but they couldn't help the thought of having one in the house), oh yes a jazzcuzi near the pool also, which you can watch the whole city while dipping in the warm water blowing with bubbles after a tiring day of killing or robbing other people.
"Awww home sweet home~~" Harley grinned widely as she entered their penhouse, Joker was just right behind her, curved his lips for a little smile, while watching Harley dancing around the livingroom.
"It's been months since I broke your out of that hellhole but seem like you still get excited everytimes we get back here huh doll-face?" Joker said as he came closed to her, pulled her into his arms, kissed her a soft and sweet kiss on the lips.
"That hell of a hole was really terribled, you know it, so no matter how long since the last time I got out of there, I still can't help myself but feeling lucky, and happy, to be here... and... to be with you." She said it in a seductived way, biting her lips as her hand run through his showed bare chest, looked at him deeply in the eyes.
Here is the first chap, reviews are always welcome!!