Chap 2: Harley can be jealous, too!

Loud music that cause your ears damaged, colorful lights dancing around above the sky, cars after cars passing through the gate of a big mansion, and in the back yard of that mansion there were full of people. People of every social class, from celebrities, the mega riches, the mafias, to those little henchmen who probably be there just to protect their boss or some undefined people who sneaked in the mansion in order to try their luck, to find a job or fame maybe... But whose party was this? What' cha think? Not the Bruce Wayne, because it'd be boring, so yesss this party was belonged to our infamous Joker.
Joker has this habit to throw party every month, not only because he wanted to have fun but also liked he always said "good for business" that's why you can see the mega riches were there, too. Joker was a gangster, yes, but nobody known he was actually also a business man, he has a big comapy, no a huge incoporation, which contains many brands include industry, petroleum industry, entertainment, tourism, hotels and restaurants around the world, and even fashion... But why? Doesn't crime bring him enough money? Joker was a smart person, he knew so well if he only stuck to the dark side of crime, one day he would be destroyed, this one help the other one, simple rule, that was why he started his business righ away when he has a little bit of money and power, then made it bigger and bigger till this day. And thanks to the growing in both of his illegal and legal business, Joker's empire has become unbreakabled.
Back to the party, he threw these parties to entertain his business partners and some of his contracts have been signed in these parties liked this, too. But another important reason was his Queen loved parties, and showing off his beautiful and talented Queen also his favorite. Righ at the moment, Harley was dancing off on the dance floor, swinging around and entertained every single person she bumped into, showing off her sexy dance moves and flirting with some guys then kick their asses out was her little game every single party. After awhile, Harley felt tired and kinda bored with her game, so she came up to the bar and prepared herself a drink, she sat there and sipping her drink, even though she didn't make any efforts at all, guys still came up to her, trying to impress her, flirting, showing off their muscles, or being funny, all the usual things... For Harley those guys were nothing but dump, she felt both sorry but humored for them, because we all known her one and only love was The Joker, who got everything that those guys had or even more. Speaking of the devil, there he was, slowly walking through the crowd and got closer to her, his lips curved into a smile.
"Hey Puddin' what'cha doing here? Wanna join the club?" Harley asked him and caused some guys that were surrounding her, they all turned around to see who was their competitor, and all gasped when they saw Joker stood behind them, his smile was there but his eyes were darkened, showing his anger.
"Oh fuck... Joker... You like her? Then she's your!!" One of the stupid guy spoke up, held his arms high.
"Wow how kind, I'm so appriciated. It's just one tiny bitty itty problem..." Joker spoke as he stood nearby Harley, wrapped his arm around her waist, pull her closed. All the guys were freezing as they watching every movement of him, for Harley she just smirked.
"She's mine since the first place, how can you guys abdicate her to me then? Or should I be the one who give her to you then?" Joker raised his eyesbrown, and all those guys squealed as their skin got pale, paler than his own skin.
"OMG!!! She's HARLEY?? So so sorry Joke!! We didn't know it was her. We know it was our bad in the first place, please forgive us!!" All of them begged for their lives, Joker looked at Harley, who just shrugged liked it was none of her business, and started playing with her hair instead.
"Tsk I'm just kidding!! Look at you guys, sooo fightening. It's my party after all and I have a rule of no killing, now go and have fun." All the guys were so happy they kept thanking Joker. "But one more thing, remember her face clearly, because next time is not gonna be 'lucky you' anymore!!" He warned as all of them shook their up and down real hard and fast, with a waye from the Joker they all gone.
"Hmmmm so rare, so rare." Harley mocked as she still playing with her block of hair.
"What's rare?" Joker looked at her questioned; she smiled and run her hand toward his jawline.
"You!! Forgaved them so easily like that, so unliked you." Still looking at him, her hand was now traveled to his green hair, smoothing them as she said.
"You're not happy about that honey? Wanna daddy to kill them for you?" Joker asked as he rested his forehead to her, breathing deeply, taking all the smell of her perfume, her signatured smell. Seeing Harley didn't say anything, he spoke again- "You know... It's bad for business... Besided... I have my rule, Harls." She just pouted with his answer; clearly she didn't happy about it.
"Business, business, business... It's always about business, you never care about me!!" She huffed, as Joker just chuckled with her childish, he shook his head and leaned closer to her.
"Oh my Harls, tell me how can I feed you without those itsy bitsy businesses!? How can I surround you with those shinny, spakling diamonds and golds? And how can I pay for all those fancy clothes, shoes and that owned signature perfume of your? The perfume which I really don't know how on earth you can run two to three bottles within a month???" He growled at her, making her laughed softly with a little bit of shame, her face flushed.
"But I know you love it too, don't you?" Harley pouted again at Joker, "Smelling good for daddy, eased daddy's mind." Closely she changed her voice into a seductive one, looking up at her lover, one of her hand running all over his tattoed chest.
"Leave it for tonight doll-face, daddy still have some work to do." He patted her head and turned to leave without saying anything else, leaving Harley frowned... again. She turned back to her drink, slowly sipping it and watched other people enjoying the party, for her there'd be no fun without her Puddin'.
~~About 30 minutes passed~~
Harley has waited enough and she though this time would be ok to go to check on her lover, usually it took not too long for a contract, because it all depended on Joker, wether he liked it or not he'd be the one who made the decision, more words spoken then there'd be a hole between the eyes righ away, but that what when he worked with those gangsters about drugs, weapons,... if it were those real business men then he'd be more patience and actually talked with them about conditions and stuffs. But then again, Harley knew today he only had weapons deal, an impot one, there were this new "toy" which the government has invented and has not yet to be announced anywhere but thanks to Joker's "friend" from the White House, he knew and he immadately wanted to have it, played with it, and of course treated the Batsy some funs. ​
As Harley reached closer to where Joker was dealing his business, she spotted something... no someone actually... A woman, a beautiful woman indeed, well cannot compare to her but she's pretty anyway, Harley though to herself as she walked closer. The more she walked closer the more unsual it seemed to her, that woman... that bitch ARE CLINGING TO HER PUDDIN'!!!! That bitch held her Puddin' tight, arms clinging to his, one hand she played with his hair and the other wanderred around his chest, but the most important thing was... JOKER DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER!! "The fuck he's laughing with that bitch!!! Was I death yet? NOOO I'm still here you're idiot, I'm watching you, you piece of cheating shit and your whore!!" She groaned out loud as her head became red with anger. Harley stormed to the two laughing pair, when she reached them they both stopped and looked up at her, and the whore was still holding closed on Joker, the said clown stood still as he saw Harley.
"Oh hi there~~ we have had enough drinks, thank you! We're busy at the moment."  The bitch waved her hand toward Harley her hands and eyes still on The King of Crime, which just cause Harley angrier. "Oh you bitch called me a waitress??" She though to herself as her rage kept going up.
"Opps... Really? Are you sure you have enough? Because I think you need something to cool down... cool down that lustful thing which was growing in your eyes, maybe!?" Harley said mockingly, the girl stood up in rage.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???" The whore yelled out at Harley, while she just stood there calmly looked at Joker, who just shrugged.
"Well I don't know, might this handsomeman introduce ​his new girlfriend to me, can he?" She said slightly as her eyes landed at Joker, he wrinkled his eyebrown, even though he doesn't have any, and he let out a low growled at her tease, but he spoke up anyway.
"Hmmm... This is Victoria, she agrees to help me to import the new toy which you know what..." He said slowly and lazily pointed at the girl then he pointed back to Harley; "And Vic... this one, she's the one and only, the infamous Harley Quinn as I've told you to be careful with... She's my queen." He said the last part as he looked up at Harley and grinned wided, some prides were showing in his eyes. With that a beautiful designed gun pointed straight into Victoria's face, caused it turned pale.
"You heard him, right Vic Vic? I'm his queen, his love and his one and only... But then a few moments ago I saw someone has touched... my man in a way... I don't think... approriated much... don't you think?" Harley said with a wided grin on her face, still pointing her gun at the bitch who were trying to seductived her boyfriend.
"Harley I really don't know about this... Honestly, yes it's true that I've heard that he has a girlfriend but I just thought might just some random girls... He never made anyone offcial before you know right? So I thought it just some rumors... I don't really... Please please forgive me!!" Victori begged for her life, and in her eyes there were tears.
"Ouch you don't think he would ever have a real girlfriend? But then weren't you trying to be his? Or it just a mistake?" – "Yes yes it just a mistake, we were just talking about the weapon." Victoria smiled weakly as she pulled the worst lie ever.
"LIAR!!! And you know why I can be his girlfriend, because oh my Lord, we have sooooo much in common you know? We're psychopaths, we're crazy and love to kill, we hate LIARS as much as we hate to... share." With the last word, Harley pulled the trigger, the gun blown up also Victoria's head.
"Well well Harls jelly much isn't she? But Harls... You killed her then HOW THE HELL CAN I HAVE MY TOY NOW???" Joker stood up and shouted angrily at her, while Harley in the other hand just stood calmly looked at him, a pout appeared in her face.
"Hmm then I think you should figure it out then, and next time if you want your business goes smoothly, try to stays away from those chicks can you? Like I said, I hate sharing, just as much as you do." She looked deep in his eyes, said in her calmest tone; Joker let out a low sighed.
"Whatever!! Next time you stay far far far away from here, aren't you clear?" He ordered her. "Ok then, all you have to do tonight is staying away from me can you? You... mister... tonight... will sleep on wherever your heart desired but our bedroom and next to me." And she walked away fast, left an angry clown behind, shouted her to come back then kicked everything that got in his sight.
Man... sometimes he has to learn, too...
Here is the second part... Please review :"( I want to know what you think