ᏴᎾNᎠᏚ (ᏢᎪᎡᎢ 3- ᎬᎡᏃᎪ)

★♞★♞★♞★♞★
_Lucy & Erza_

A dark, deadly aura surrounded the two furious girls as they stared at the completely destroyed hotel room. 

"WHAT DID YOU TWO IDIOTS DO?!" The blonde and the red head shouted at the two cowering boys.

"W-We didn't do it!! Seriously!" Gray stuttered, shivering as he hugged Natsu in fear.

"Ice p--I mean, Gray's right!! It was all Happy's fault!!" Natsu jabbed a shaky finger at the blue car sitting innocently on the couch.

"Blaming an innocent creature. You must be punished." Erza folded her arms.

"Shall I get my hammer, Erza-san?" Lucy asked.

"ANYTHING BUT THE HAMMER!!"

The two cried for mercy as the brown eyed devils beat them to high hell.

After the boys were stacked on top of each other in a corner, the girls cleaned the trashed hotel room.

"So much for a relaxing vacation." Erza sighed in annoyance as she threw another trash bag away.

"At least now we know not to go to breakfast without them." Said Lucy, "Now that I think about it, we should've known better."

"Guess so," Erza smiled, "But it's fun."

"Hmm?" Lucy hummed, looking over to see Erza staring at the unconscious boys with soft eyes.

"It's always been that way. They fight, I break them up, and clean up their messes. It's sad to think one day I won't be there to watch them do it themselves." Erza 'humph'ed in content.

Lucy smiled, her brown eyes soft and envious.

"I'm sure you will."

"Huh?" Erza changed her focus to Lucy.

"The bond between you three is strong. I can see it. You're all bound by it. Your fates are permanently intertwined. It's envious." Lucy smiled.

Ezra's wide eyes softened.

"I'm sure you're bound to Natsu in some way." She said.

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked.

"You and Natsu get along perfectly. Like the last two pieces to a puzzle. You're wise, kind-hearted, tame, and strong. And tolerant. Your traits are a perfect match for Natsu's wild nature. Your basically perfect in all ways." Erza explained.

"No one is perfect, Erza-san." Lucy said, walking over and placing her hand over Erza's.

"But, if I had to say, you'd be the closest thing to perfect." Lucy smiled.

"I'm not anywhere near perfect." Erza smiled sheepishly.

"And you don't have to be! As long as you're yourself, then you're the closest to perfect!" Lucy chirped.

"I guess your right. Thank you for coming with us, even though Igneel needed you back at the FTC. It was sweet of you to pick us over something so important." Erza said gratefully.

"It's my pleasure! Besides, it wasn't deadly important. I can have a day or two off once in a while." Lucy placed a hand on her hip.

"You deserve a good break after all that fighting. Speaking of which, would you mind helping me train back at Magnolia? I've been working on my sword skills, and I feel like you could help my progress immensely." Erza asked.

"I'd love to! I haven't had a proper sparing match in forever!" Lucy clapped her hands together, her eyes sparkling.

"Thank you, Lucy." Erza smiled at the blonde.

"Hai! Leave it to me, Erza-chan!"

               ★♞★♞★♞★♞★

i wish lucy and ezra's friendship got more screen time ;~;

Thx for reading ☕️

**i don't own anything**