Andy

Now on the other side of town, Officer Cruz was heading back to the police station.  There was no other car but hers on the highway.  The population in the town was only two thousand.  So, during working hours it was rare if you saw anyone on the highway that day.

Officer Cruz was thinking, "I've wonder who will break into a house just to destroy all of the food.  That doesn't make any sense.  There was nothing stolen.  I have a feeling that  Andy is back.  Mother had told me never to pass by that house on the way home from school, that many kids disappeared in that area.  Look at me I'm thinking crazy." she said as she turned on the radio to distracted her mind.     

 Then the air began to smell, so she closed her car window trying to shut the bad smell out.  That didn't help at all.  The creepy howling that sounds like demon crying was far away and getting closer.  Then the wind was blowing was blowing so strong that it shook the car.  As she drove the howling became louder and creepy.  She began to get a little worried.  Then suddenly on the front window of her car appeared a horrible looking head, with pus coming out of the eyes.  Officer Cruz, screamed as she slammed on the breaks.  "What the hell was that?"  Whatever it was it vanished but left the window cover with us.  

"Shit, it must have been some kind of animal.  Look at that shit all over the window.  Shit!  Shit! Shit, I'm going to have to clean it if I want to keep driving." she said out loud as she took her gun out.  Slowly she stepped out of the car.  She pointed her gun as she looked around.  "Look at me, that fucken witch's house has me seeing things.  It's all in my head," she said as she went to the trunk and took out an old shirt.   Still pointing her gun, she began to clean the window.  "What the hell is this shit, it so nasty and stinky," she complained gagging every now and then.

She was almost done when again the bad smell covered the air.  "Shit! what is that awful smell? Shit that stinks and this nasty pus on my window.  Shit let me get out of here." she said to herself       

Then she went to the car and put the shirt into a plastic evidence bag.  "I must get to the lab and test this crap," she said as she closed the trunk.   Suddenly something grabbed her by the neck.  "What's going on.  Get off of me!" she said not seeing who she was talking to.  Then the howling began to get louder.  Out of the wind, a voice said, "You told on, me!  If you mine your business.  You wouldn't get hurt." said the evil sounding voice  "Let me go! "she said as she started to shoot anywhere, for she had to no idea what was grabbing or speaking to her.  "You want me to let you go!  I'll do as you asked, just remember you asked for it." said the voice in the wind  

Then Officer Cruz body flew up and up, so high that birds flew right by them.   When she was over a hundred feet off the ground.  Then she heard the voice in the wind, "What was it that you said?  Let me go!  I'm I right?" said the voice    Officer Cruz no longer felt the chills on her ankles.  Officer Cruz started to fall.  "Oh, my god, please don't do this!" she screamed when she finally reached the bottom and landed on top of her police cruiser.  Every bone in the officer's body was shattered.  "Oops, I think I did a boo-boo." said the spirit as it headed back to the house giggling loudly.   Officer Cruz body laid there bleeding out and lifeless.

Now Nick fell asleep while watching the movie.  "Look honey his fell asleep," said Tom   "Thank goodness, now we can talk.  Let's go in his room, that way he doesn't hear us." explained Rita as she went into the closet and took out the briefcase.    She then sat it on Nick's bed.  The top of the briefcase read, "If you open to read the contents, you must make sure everything is put back.  Some of these papers are important"    "Who will write on an expensive briefcase this way." said Tom as he proceeded to open it.   In it, they found old newspaper clipping, of missing boys in the town.  Then there was a red cloth with somewhere writing.  'Look, can you read this?" asked Rita as she handed him the cloth.