chapter 20

jais pov:

I cant believe myself I just got so drunk and holly and beau were dancing then I saw my ex ellie at the bar and we got on so well and I had too many to drink and I guess you could say she sort of took advantage since her and holly hate each other. I have done exactly what I had a go at beau for and lost the most perfect girl ever, now I know how beau felt.

hollys pov:

I woke up this morning in beaus arms and as much as I loved it all I could think about was jai and that girl last night so I picked up my phone

3 missed calls from Lukeeeyyy

4 missed calls from jamyam

3 missed calls from skippitydoodaa

27 missed calls and 15 messages from jaiiiii<3

I looked at jais messages and they were all basically the same saying how he was drunk and he didn't mean it and he was sorry.. to little to late mate. I started crying again thinking of what jai has done I mean I know I was sort of seeing beau when I was with him but jai kissed the girl right in front of me and it realy hurt me. I got cut out of my thoughts when I hear Beau yawn and smile at me causing me to smile "aww baby you been crying?" he said in a worried tone and I just nod my head " forget about jai babe you have me and ill find a way to make you feel better" he said with a wink causing me to chuckle "ahhhh beauuu" I screech as beau picks me up and carries me downstairs. he made me breakfast and we sat cuddeled up on the sofa before beau blurted out "I might have to go see jai in abit" I just nodded knowing he had to go and check on his brother. beau went to see jai and I was home alone, I felt like absoloute shit I was alone just been cheated on and hungover so I went to the shop to get some fags and alcohol.

I got home and luckily beau wasn't there so I took out a fag and lit it and it felt amazing like I was stressed about nothing but then I heard knocking at the door so I opened it to see beau with a black eye "BEAU WHART HAPPENED???" I shouted "me and jai had a disagreement" he let out "about what??" I asked "you" he stuttered "babe you don't have to go defending my honer now look at you come on lets go back to bed" I said kissing his eye.

beaus pov:

I walked into my house to see jai curled up in a ball on the sofa with my mom there patting his back but when jai saw me he shot up "WHERE IS SHE?!" jai shouted at me "where you cant hurt her" I spat back, "YOU LITTLE.." Jai punched me straight in the eye and I punched hi min the stomach before my mom pulled us apart. "ITS YOUR FAULT HOLLY HATES YOU, YOU KISSED A GIRL RIGHT INFRONT OF HER!" I Shouted "SO DID YOU" jai spat "exactly, you don't know how it feels to get cheated on 3 TIMES IN A FUCKING ROW and I know I was one of them but just think how you would feel if the people you loved got with someone else infront of you!" I said then left.

hollys pov:

me and beau went back to bed and he fell straight to sleep but I was craving some tobacco..