HeartBroken

"I HATE YOU!!!""WELL I HATE YOU TOO!!!" Maka and Soul had an argument about who told Blackstar Maka would kiss him for $100.

" You know what! I cant deal with you any more I'm leaving to find a better partner!!"

Soul then walked towards the door then Maka grabed his jacket and just stood there."What do you want Maka?" Said Soul sounding annoyed.

"Did you mean it."said Maka said while looking down.

"What?"

"SOUL DID YOU MEAN IT!?" said Maka sounding heartbroken.

"..."

"I thought I can always count on you Soul by now you are going to leave me like my mom. Now I'm going to have *sniff*no one.." Maka was now crying and started to ran towards her room away from Soul.

Soul was still stunned and he wanted to go after her but he realized he fucked up bad. He then heard sniffling and crying.

Soul's POV
''''''''''''''

'IM A FUCKIN IDIOT!!' I thought. I really loved Maka but after that I think I have chance with her now.

I then punched the wall to let off some steam the I realized that the crying stopped awhile ago.

"Maka?" I called out to her.

I opened the door getting ready for a Maka chop, but it never came. I then saw I a motionless Maka. I checked her pluse and it was slowly fading away.

"MAKA!!!!" and picked her up with out hurting her. I then ran to my motorcycle, put Maka in my lap, turned on the bike and raced towards the school.

When I got there I started to go up the stairs.

Maka's POV
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I was in my room and I cried my eyes out. I then realized my heart felt like smaller and smaller. Then I feel the darkness consume me.

_______________________________
TIME SKIP 1 HOUR AT DWMA

Soul's POV
**********************

I was in the hallway pacing and pacing. Stein then came out "Soul come in." I walked in to the room and saw Maka on the bed still alive.

"Soul do you know what happened?"

"No, what wrong?" I said sounding worried.

"Maka nearly died because if a broken heart..."

"WHAT!!!??" I shouted.

"She has had alot of emotinal stress and she heart couldn't take that type of stress and almost die."

It's all my fault that she nearly died. I would've never seen her again. I NEARLY KILLED MY ONLY LOVE!!

"I'll leave you alone." Stien locked the door and left. I fell to my knees, put my hands in my face and started to cry. "I could've killed her,  it's all my fault. I DESERVE TO DIE!!" I was now crying my eyes out.

Maka's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I felt like I was floating. Then I hear something....someone....crying? I open my eyes and see Soul on his knees his hands in his face crying.

"S-soul?"

"MAKA!!" He gets up and runs up to me and hugs me and says" IM SO SORRY, IM SUCH A FUCCKIN IDIOT!" He was crying in my shoulder.

"About wha-" I was cut off by Soul's lips. "Im so sorry Maka. I don't deserve you as my part-" I cut him off by saying

"I love you Soul."

_________________________________
So that was my first one-shot I really hope you enjoyed it. Please give me any suggestions on what i should do for another one-shot! Love you all!!

-dark