The Girlfriend

What started out as a fairly innocent, if not drunken, dance was not supposed to result in big guys in suits with walkie-talkies following Winter James down the street. Yet somehow, here she is. And after a series of somewhat embarrassing and fairly traumatic events, Winnie finds herself at the Prime Minister's house. Now his wife wants the 'goss' on her non-existent relationship with their son, the whole country suddenly seems invested in her love life - which does not exist - and her roommate is intent on getting her to spill some juicy secrets on the hidden mechanics that make the whole country go around - which Winnie knows nothing about. Oh, and don't forget the fact that, as it turns out, the PM's son is incredibly swoon-worthy, kind of a bad boy, and is definitely not impressed by the whole situation that they're in. This should be fun.

*To be honest I have no frickin' clue what I'm doing, but here I am, with a new story idea. I'm really excited for this tho, I'm pretty sure it's going to be good c: First chapter will be up when I feel that I'm ahead of things with Unlovable, so pretty much whenever, sometime at the start of next year, most likely. Please don't steal my idea. Other than that, comment what you think, spread the word, and I hope you all tune in when I post the first chapter! Thanks for reading! ~ xx*