Character intro

The following conversation is in Chinese, but idk write Chinese so it English!

In China-
"Yoona! How your relationship with Luhan?"
I stop a sec of what im doing, a tear almost come down to my cheek.
The name of my heartbreaker, or lover.
"im sorry, me and Luhan broke up."
I smiled at them.
They ask why and how and millions of questions, but i just left.

Im Yoona Im, daughter of the world's richest company, KL's boss's daughter. But im also a star from movies and albums. Im a student of SLight school, and the face of the school. There is still many identities!
i sat back and think how my life begin...
_____________________________________
3 1/2 year ago...
"bye, bye Mommy, Daddy, and brothers, James! Let's go, im going to be late because of you!" I yelled.

James is my twin brother, he is older than me by 10 minutes, and because of it i am force to listen to him. however, he loves me the most! My Daddy is business man, even though he is busy, but he always save time for us. My Mommy is a soft woman. My daddy is the most handsome man in this world, and Mommy is the most beautiful women this world also. so im combine their looks and im a beautiful girl.  Daddy is half chinese and half american. Mommy is half chinese and half korean.

I have four brother, one of them is my twin.
My oldest brother is a cool, and cold person.  but, to me he is soft speaker like my Mommy.
My second older brother is cute kind, always tell me things and fairytales.
My third older brother is a playful boy, but he love me as a sister.
Then comes my twin and me!
_____________________________________
2016.10.13
im using girls generation's members and exo's members.
281 words