It YOU!

forget to mention, when Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun, and Taeyeon not in school,  they dont wear makeup, so no one know them.

Yoona's POV~
Today is another nice today until i bumped into someone. when i look up, i saw Luhan, Kris, Beakhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun, and im like uh oh. i suddenly remember im wearing makeup, so they dont know us, pheww. wait a minute, AAAAAAA why are they here anyways! NOOOO, coldly Luhan is here!!! I run away.

Luhan's POV
i bumped into this girl and she is special, she have many actions. First she look up and she touch her face which is ugly, she relaxed which make me surprise. then she give this look like "im going to be dead" then she ran away. i frowned.
Kris laughed: HAHAHA, you scared off that girl HAHAHA, i cant believe you scared her.
Beakhyun: Oh shut up, Kris that five girls just walk away unlike the girls that are coming!
Chanyeol: RUN! dude, you dont want to be stuffed like a teddy bear that girls hugged really hard.
Sehun: No, just relax
Kris: Why?
Luhan: [cold]when i count to three, go away or else...
Luhan: 1!
The girls got scared aand ran away.
Chanyeol: cool! Luhan, I'm so amazed!
Sehun: save your amazed for later!
Beakhyun: why?
Kris: we have to go the office!
they went to the office and known that they are going to 1(a), the best class! why? BECAUSE they all are about the richest people in the world!

the boys walk to the classroom...
GIRL 1: OMG! My princes!
Boy 1: yo, you are my girlfriend, stop comment them!
Girl 2: will you be my boyfriend?
Tiffany yawned: SHUT UP!!!
Yoona: Tiffany, dont...
Chanyeol frowned: Im Chanyeol!
Luhan: Luhan
Kris: hi everyone, im Kris!
Beakhyun: Hello, i hope everyone will be nice to me-
Girl 3: we will!!!
Beakhyun: Im Beakhyun!
Sehun: Sehun!
Melina in a sweet voice (actually it ugly): oh, youre EXO members!
Seohyun: EXO?
Melissa: oh Seohyun, Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, and Taeyeon, since you guys are poor, they are a EXO!
Taeyeon frowned: Melissa you... changed, you would never said were poor (get teary)
Jessica got angry: we are not that poor that we can't affort TV and phones!
Melina laughed: good sis! they ARE poor!
Yoona sighed: Ignore is an ability for great person, girls!
Melina: Nerds!

Teacher isnt allow to talk, since the students are really rich, so she can only blame Yoona, Seohhyun, Jessica, Tiffany, and Taeyeon

_____________________________________
Youngest to oldest of EXO from the story: Luhan (leader) Sehun Kris Chanyeol Beakhyun

Next time, im going to said Chanyeol to Chan and Beakhyun to Beak to make writing easier!

last time, im wrong, there are 9 members now instead of 10!