Yes I did!

One week of pregnancy

Dinner was delicious. Now it's just time to relax. Chanyeol and I cuddle onto the couch watching Netflix as there is nothing else to do. I munch onto some Oreos that he bought for me and tried to ignore the fact that the school knows that I'm pregnant and that my dad is following me around. Ridiculous. Chanyeol steals an Oreo here and there and only eats half of it. I eat the rest. My belly aches, making me pout and huff, placing my hand on top. Vivi jumps up onto the couch, curling into a ball on my legs. Feels like a family. We just need one more member, Buttercup. I stroke Vivi as he falls asleep on me. Cute little fur ball...

The movie comes to an end and I feel wide awake. Different than usual. Chanyeol had fallen asleep on me. Two boys sleeping on me; Vivi and Chanyeol. Cuties. I feel like I shouldn't move, in case I wake the sleepy heads up. Chanyeol wakes up anyway, stretching his arms out. "Nevermind you're awake." I whispered and he looks at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Huh?" He mumbled, yawning and slouching himself.

"I didn't want to wake you since the two of you were asleep on me." I replied, kissing his cheek, running my fingers through his hair. "You look cute when you're asleep." He cups my cheek and kisses me on my lips before pulling away with a smile. "Aren't you cold?" I asked, looking down at his top half.

"A little but I'm ok. The radiator is on." He replies, tucking a piece of silver hair behind my ear. I sit onto his lap as he wraps his arm around my waist, nuzzling my neck with his nose. I giggle at the ticklish sensation as he starts to kiss my neck, moving to my jawline and onto my lips.

--------------------------

We wake up and get ready for school. I hear my mom talking to someone. I get ready quickly and walk to the bathroom. I stop in my steps hearing a low voice, not Chanyeol's, but someone familiar. I furrow my eyebrows, wondering who it could be. I do my makeup and hair, listening to the noises coming from the kitchen. Chanyeol walks into the bathroom few seconds later with a confused face. "Who else is here? He has a deep voice..." Chanyeol added, fixing his hair that pointed in different directions.

"Don't know, sounds like my dad." I replied, leaning closely to the mirror to get my eyeliner on point as it's a pain the butt if it doesn't look good. After doing my eyeliner, I walk to the kitchen with Chanyeol.

"You have to stop. It's our daughter that you're talking about on the news." My mom says, placing two plates out onto the table. "Morning Sehun and Chanyeol." My dad was in the same room. He looks at me, turning his body round. Looks healthy as always.

"You're dating that guy?!" He slightly yelled and I flinch. I frown. His words broke a piece of my heart. "He's the guy that argued with you and you're still dating him?! What's wrong with you?" He stands up, grabbing my shoulder roughly and shaking me slightly. I shrug out of his grip.

"I forgive him and he's the dad of my baby. Why aren't you happy for me?" I said, covering my stomach. My mom stands behind my dad, calming him down but it doesn't seem to be working.

"Shut that stupid mouth of yours. You break up with him now, right now." He added, pointing to the ground.

"No. No, I won't break up with him." I answered, holding Chanyeol's hand. "You can't make me." He scoffs, rolling his eyes, stumbling towards me. My dad pushes me, grabbing my arm and pushes me up against the wall.

"Honey! Don't do that to her!" My mom yells. My mom pulls him off of me.

"Mom, I'm going to take my breakfast to school since dad is being such a bitch." I added, grabbing my toast and walking out of the door with Chanyeol.