Announcement 1

Batch 2 will be opened soon but I'd like to make a small announcement first... Well, actually, it's more like a small rant. Because of the inaccuracy of following the rules, I'll strengthen them a little bit. 

First, I'd like my customers to do the first half of the payments after they've requested. This includes:

- A permanent follow
- Add this shop to one of their reading lists for every time they request
- 3 honest & thoughtful reviews for Alter: Eclipse

This is because they always fail to do the full payments after I've delivered them their graphics, and it deeply hurts me as I feel their unappreciation for my hard work. Therefore, unless you do these payments after you've requested, I'll not accept it. If you do not like the graphics, please make a note in the comment to notify me so that they can be turned into a premade. 

Secondly, I'd like to make a small change here and there.

Minimalistic and Textures will now be unavailable due to the lack of requesters and the motivation to do them.

Instead, the style "Light Novel" will be added. I'll accept 3 requests for this spot.

Finally, I'll now be asking for at least 3 ideas. It's extremely difficult when my customers don't provide me for any ideas and simply say to make it pretty. I'd like you to know that any idea can be pretty. But when there's a limited information, it's hard for me to put my best effort into making your graphics.

I hope that I did not offend any of you. Thanks for requesting at Royale Cover Workshop