Chapter Three: The Trial

Error Sans's home wasn't exactly the most welcoming to Underfell Sans and Underfell Papyrus. In fact, it wasn't welcoming at all since it was just a big empty universe of white nothingness. Unfortunately, the two brothers had a stay with strings on their souls from Error! Sans himself.

Finally, the day of the trial had arrived. It was only about fifteen minutes about the trial would start, so no one was there expect for Error, Cherry, and Boss. At the time, Boss and Cherry were simply laying on the floor in boredom as Error played with some dolls.

Cherry rose an eye at the doll that he was playing with, instantly getting freaked out. "Is that me?!"

Error blinked before looking down at the doll, who looked just like Cherry himself and chuckled. "WhY, YeS It Is. PrObLeM?"

"Yes there's a problem! Why do you have a doll that looks just like me?!" Cherry yelled, cringing a little.

"Yeah, that's a little freaky." Boss commented in a salty way.

BeCaUsE I HaVe MaNy DoLlS Of MaNy SaNsEs." Error simply replied before whooshing the doll away. He grinned before taking the strings of Underfell! Papyrus and began to make him dance.

Boss only growled as he was forced to dance like a puppet. "Get off of me!"

"No WaY! ThIs Is ToO MuCh FuN!" Error laughed, continuing to work at the strings.

"Now, now, my love. That's enough. They're already fools enough without your strings." Said a soft voice.

The three skeleton's turned their head to see the famous Ink! Sans. Unlike Error, Ink made universes and helped them in any way he could with his large paintbrush. How he managed to get Error into a relationship with him, that was something nobody knew.

"WeLl, HeLlO InKy~." Error purred and let go of Boss's soul, making his way towards his boyfriend before kissing him. Ink gasped in surprise before kissing back the glitch.

The Underfell brothers only cringed a little. "We've got to get ourselves out of here." Whined Boss, punching the ground.

"No duh, but we can't. We'll just have to wait until the trial ends. And whatever happens, happens." Cherry said, not caring what was going to happen to him as long as Boss didn't get hurt.

Boss looked up at Cherry before putting his hand on the other's shoulder. "Sans, no matter what I've said in the past.... You're my brother and I love you."

Cherry gasped before smiling a little bit, but it looked like a smirk. This was the first time he had actually heard something nice from Underfell Papyrus for a long time. "I love you too, bro."

Boss only smiled, or smirked, as more Sanses and Papyruses arrived to the glitch's dimension. All brothers arrived from Underfresh, Aftertale, Horrortale, Dancetale, Dusttale, Yanderetale, and even Underswap. All they were waiting for was for Undertale Sans and Papyrus.

"Stay close to me, okay?" Underswap Papyrus whispered to Underswap Sans as they entered the universe.

Blueberry nodded before spotting Cherry. He gasped and began to blush a light blue. He looked so cool sitting against the wall that he just had to go over there and say hi to him. So, without thinking clearly, he ran over to Cherry.

"Blueberry, wait!" He called out, but it was already too late.

"Hi Cherry! You don't know me, but I'm Blueberry from Underswap!" Blueberry introduced with a happy smile.

Cherry blinked before looking at the other Sans. He could feel his bony cheeks... Blush? "Umm... Yeah, I know you. What do you need, kid?" He asked, keeping his rude but calm manner.