Chapter 1 - The Host Club

"Hi my name is Luka Igarashi I'm originally from France, I look forward to working with you." I said putting on my best smile. "Igarashi-San please take a seat by Fujioka-Kun." the teacher said smiling. A girl who was dressed in a males uniform raised her hand and I walked over and took a seat beside her. During the teachers lecture I decided to skip a note over to her. The note said "Why are you dressed up as a male?" I slipped it over to her desk and she looked kinda shocked at first but wrote something down. "No I'm a boy." it read. I chucked to myself writing something down. "You can't fool these eyes. If I were to strip you down in front of everyone I'm pretty sure you'd be a girl." I put and slipped it to her once again. She then proceeded to write something down and she handed it back to me. "Please don't tell anyone we can talk after school in my club they know my true gender OK." she put. I nodded and tried to listen to the rest of the teachers lecture.
~Le Time Skip~
After school I walked over to Fujioka-Kun. "Fujioka-Kun!" I called running over to her. "Igarashi-San." she said smiling. With that we started to walk through the school and she told me that her first name was Haruhi and she was a scholar ship student. "So you're a commoner." I said. She nodded in response. "Well you're probably really smart unlike me if you made into this school." I laughed. She laughed along with you. "Oh by the way don't tell annoyed about my gender because I work in this school's host club." she said. "Host club?" I asked. "Yeah I was kinda forced because I knocked over some kind of really expensive vase and I have to pay off the debt somehow." she answered. "Oh." I said. "So you're from France." she said. "Yep my family owns major companies all around the world but for high school I wanted to live in Japan so I decided to live with my grandparents for a while." I answered. She nodded in understanding. "Well here we are it's before club hours so I'll make you some tea or coffee." she said. "Coffee but I can make it myself." I said. She opened the door and rose petals came out. I looked into the room to see it in utter chaos. "Haru-Chan! Tama-Chan's sick today and we need a replacement for today!" a short lota boy said. He had blonde hair and bright big brown eyes and he was holding a stuffed pink bunny. Haruhi turned and looked at me. "Luka-San can you do it please?!" she asked. I laughed awkwardly and before I said yes or no I was dragged by Hikaru and Karou the twins from mine and Haruhi's class into the changing room where they changed me into some type of cosplay and it was a type of Arabic prince costume. "Tada~!" they sang in unison dragging ne out of the dressing room and back into the main room. "Haruhi." I cried fake anime tears falling from my eyes. She laughed as everyone else went to the dressing room. They came out in similar but different costumes then Haruhi went and got changed after them. They got into positions and I was placed on a chair then surrounding me. "The Host Club is open for business." they said in unison as the door opened and majestic rose petals flew out. "Save me." I mumbled.