Quad snare

They'd messed around a lot before, sure, but this time was different. This time they were in an expensive hotel room in even more expensive suits. Scotts was a dark grey, and Jordan's was a sleek black.
Against the low lighting, the little diamonds on each wedding band glistened ever so slightly. Scotts hair gel was mused up now after the ceremony, and there were still bits of frosting and cake stuck in there from where Jordan had tried to feed him.
Their first dance had felt like heaven, but this, no this was better. This was just them, just them and the expensive bottles of wine they'd been sipping on for the past hour.
Scott was the first one to take his shirt off, both of them having taken their Blazers off as soon as they'd gotten to the car. Jordan had untied the bow tie, even helped Scott's shaky fingers with the buttons. He had his own shirt off faster then Scott could slide his undershirt off.
Jordan pushed Scott into the soft sheets, staring at him with a smile that hardly made an appearance. Scott smiled back, covering his bare chest with the best of his ability. "Don't cover yourself, I just want to see you like this, baby boy." Jordan whispered and tugged Scott's arms down. With heavy lidded eyes, Jordan's gaze traces every line of Scott's body. He crawled on top of him, once again, staring lovingly into his eyes. Scott was red faced by this point, never, when they had done this before, had Jordan given him that smile.
Scott had been the one to lean up and connect their lips. Jordan had been the one to slide a hand up Scott's side to lift his back up. They'd both moved into each other, oblivious to the world around them, to caught up in how wonderful it felt, how amazing it was, that they'd actually done it. Lasted through high school, gotten married, even gotten to this point. Where Scott was pulling Jordan down to meet his lips, and Jordan was pulling closer because God damn did they deserve this.
Jordan pulled away, leaving Scott with a pouty face and reddened lips. He'd smiled that same smile down at him, before he unbuttoned Scott's pants and tugged them down as gently as possible, knowing that they'd want to hang up the suits in the morning, because who wouldn't want to remember this night? He did the same to himself and pulled Scott to his feet.
Scott wrapped his arms around Jordan's neck and leaned into him, not to kiss him, but to just have him there, to know that even though Jordan hated people touching him, he was the exception. Jordan traced soft shapes into Scott's lower back, leaving the warmth that only his love could give.
They must've stood there for hours, but it only felt like seconds, but Scott and pulled away so that they could get the deed done and enjoy the rest of the night as a legally married couple. He'd gotten to his knees in front of Jordan, tugging his boxers down, but Jordan had stopped him. "I don't want this to be like every other time, I want this to be special," his voice was softer then velvet and smoother than water. He pulled Scott up to lay him in the bed. He went along with it, not sure how much he was allowed to enjoy himself for the time being.
Jordan walked a few steps away to get what they'd need for the night from a shopping bag. -left very kindly by their parents of all people- Scott sat up to watch him, heart to filled with love for the man to even notice that his fingers were shaking from nerves, and that he almost dropped the box three times.
They were back on the bed, Scott being pushed into the pillows, and no matter how many times Jordan asked if he was comfortable, Scott always answered patiently with an,  "I'm fine babe, as long as you're here." They'd gone into another long kiss. Scott had wrapped his arms around Jordan's neck to pull him down, and Jordan's hands were wondering all over every bit of Scott that he could reach, even tracing over the obvious lump in his boxer briefs. Scott had bucked his hips whenever that happened, and Jordan would just smile into the kiss and do it again.
When Jordan pulled away, Scott's hands were pulled to his chest, curled against flushed skin. He pecked his lips one last time and reached to the side table for the bottle of lube. He carefully tugged off Scott's boxers, and relished the moment where he hissed at the sudden cold air. After he'd pulled his own down, Scott was still laying there, being as patient as possible because he knew Jordan was nervous, and hell, so was he.
Jordan slowly rolled the condom on, watching Scott twitch below him. He picked Scott's legs up and gently, dragged him closer, ruffling the bed sheets more. Scott watched Jordan with heavy eyes and red cheeks, his heart warm.
When Jordan pushed in, it felt like their first time. It felt new, wonderful, and it was everything that they were hoping it'd be. He leaned down while Scott adjusted to kiss his new husband, his mind buzzing with little words he'd always wanted to say to Scott. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen." It was quiet, but Jordan still heard it. It made his heart swell, and his stomach did flips. Scott had never, not even once, ever used that tone when he talked to him. It was the most naked he'd ever seen him, and it was so much better than just skin.
They took it slow, Jordan whispering little words of praise to Scott, telling him how much he loved him, how pretty he looked, and how he'd always loved his moans, no matter how cracky or loud they'd gotten.
Scott finished first, letting out a soft moan of Jordan's name, and Jordan came next.
They both lied there with their bodies in a mess, tangled together on top of the sheets. "I love you," Scott said after a while, looking up at Jordan with eyes brighter than the moon. Jordan smiled and pulled Scott's head into his chest. "I love you to,"