Darkness...

Darkness.

That was all I saw.

I was awake. I was functioning. But all I saw was darkness.

No sound, no smell, nothing.

I was not with the ninja, celebrating our triumph. I was not with Kai, helping him with his battle scars. I was not with Lloyd, showing him the Ice Dragon move I used in battle.

I was dead.

This has not been the first time. I have 'died' once in my battle against the Overlord. But now, this was strange...I could not do anything-not even move. I knew that my power source was probably beyond repair. I was unable to see my brothers again. 

Memories flashed before me. Kai, his hot-headed temper, but was always there when we needed him. Cole, his strong path he had set for his future, leading the Elemental Warriors to battle if needed. Lloyd, the childish attitude still in him, but stronger in every way. Nya, her flowing personality-hesitant one second, the next raring to fight. Crystal, shy but would do anything for her home. Tia-probably the most complex one I have ever met. 

Jay...

He was perhaps the one who has changed me so much. Never stopping his quirky attitude, his loyalty to the team, and his bravery in battle.

I would never see them again.

I shut my eyes, letting happy memories consume me.

Father...Sensei...Pixal... 

I will find you, my family.