Book Store Incident

Sarafina's POV

I went off on my own to met up with Hermione before going to the book store. As the only things I really needed are books and nothing else for school this year. Hermione spotted me and brought her parents over to where I stood near the ice-cream store. "Hermione I have missed you so much" I said hugging her tightly. "Nice to see you again Mr and Mrs Granger" I said facing her parents curtsying.

"As formal as ever I see" Mr Granger chuckled hugging me. Before passing me over to his wife for her to receive her hug.

"My family will met us at the book store, but Harry is missing" I told Hermione. "We used floo powder and he said 'Diagonally'" I explained. She offered to help me look for him and I accepted her help. We took her parents to the book store where Mum was already waiting.

"Mum Hermione and I are going to look for Harry" I informed her and she nodded her head. She told us not to go into Knockturn Alley and we promised we wouldn't. We searched everywhere, but couldn't find Harry. The only place we hadn't searched was Knockturn Alley.

As I turned to lead the way back to the book store when Hermione yelled "Harry!" I turned to see Harry walking towards us with Hagrid. "Hagrid!" Hermione yelled as we ran over to them.

"Where have you been?" I asked Harry hugging him. "We have been searching everywhere for you" I told him.

"What did you do to your glasses?" Hermione asked looking at Harry after greeting Hagrid. She took out her wand and pointed at his glasses. "Oculus Reparo" she said tapping them and they repaired themselves. We thanked Hagrid for finding Harry before leading the way back to the book store where our families were waiting.

"Hermione I need to get a book from upstairs, I'll see you in a minute" I told her. She nodded and took Harry over to my Mum who dusted him off. Once I got upstairs I found the book I was looking for I spotted Draco at the railing looking down. "Want are you looking at Draco?" I asked standing beside him.

"Potter is getting his photo taken" he sneered pointing to where Harry was standing next to a blonde haired wizard. "How are you Sarafina?" he asks turning away from the scene below them.

"I am well and am sorry for not writing more often" she told him apologizing.

"It is fine as long as you still wear the necklace I gave you" he told her gently. She nodded her head taking out the necklace she always wore. "It really suits you" he stated happily. We then headed down to the ground floor and just had to make a snide comment when he saw Harry.

"Bet you liked that didn't you Potter" he sneered stepping in front of Harry. "Can't even go into a book shop without making the front page" he told him.

"Leave him alone" Ginny said firmly stepping beside Harry.

"Look here Potter you got yourself a girlfriend" Draco said. Making my sister blush in embarrassment stepping away from Harry. As I was about to scold him for upsetting my little sister an other voice beat to it.

"Now Draco play nicely" a man with long blonde hair and cold grey eyes said placing a hand on Draco's shoulder. He turned to see Harry and held out his hand saying. "Mr Potter, Lucius Malfoy forgive but your scar is legend" he added as he looked at it. "As of course is the wizard who gave it to you" he told Harry.

"Voldemort murdered my parents he is nothing more then a murderer" Harry told him. As I went to stand beside Hermione who had arrived.

"You must be very brave to say his name or very foolish" Lucius stated looking at Harry.

"Fear of a name" Hermione started.

"Only increases fear of the thing itself" I finished for her.

"You two must be Miss Granger and Miss Weasley" he said looking at Draco who nodded his head. "Yes Draco told me all about you" he informed us before turning to Hermione. "Your parents muggles aren't they" he stated looking at Hermione's parents. "These must be the other Weasley children" he said looking at my brothers and sister. Taking a book from Ginny's cauldron to look at it.

"It's a mad house in here children lets go outside for ice-cream" Dad stated appearing from the crowd behind us.

"Weasley senior" Lucius said when my Dad appeared as he held Ginny's book.

"Lucius" Dad stated in emotionless tone.

"All those extra raids at the ministry" Lucius stated. "I do hope they pay you over time, but by the state of this I suppose not" he said placing the book back in Ginny's cauldron. "What is a point of being a decrease to the name wizard? If they don't even pay you well" he asked.

"You and I have different opinions on want decreasing the name wizard Lucius" Dad told him.

"Clearly come Draco" Lucius said leaving the store with Draco following him. But not before he and Sarafina shared a look. It was clear want the look meant this didn't change their friendship.