chapter 9:engaged!

Once we got home jack carried me into are room he took off his shoes why i walked to the bathroom and I put on some of my sexy underwear and matching bra and threw on a black slip (like a night gown). I looked in the mirror the mark under my eye was fully gone I looked at myself I was beauty in it's natural form. I walked out if the bathroom and saw jack sitting on the edge of our bed with his head in his hands.

"jack it's okay."I layed my hand on his shoulder. I was shocked when jack grabbed my wrist and pulled me on the bed and hovered his body over mine. "J-jack?" I looked into his eyes he looked like he was in pain

"I hate that Raimundo touched you with his filthy hands... And If I would have shown up a second later who knows what would have happened." Jack said shaking I felt a tear land on my cheek

"jack." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me then I kissed him. He looked at me and calmed. Then me kissed me back. "Jack I love you so much. I don't want to remember what he did I want to remember you and only you." I kissed him again and again slowly are kisses became more intense and I ran my hands through his red hair he paused and look down at me and then threw off his goggles and coat. We instantly started to embrace each other again. Jack slid my slip up over my head and gazes what all that was left on me.

"Victoria secrets...nice." Jack said before continuing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up laying next to Jack we we're both naked I reminisced last nights events and got up I put my underwear on and jacks red sleeves shirt he wears under his jacket and went to the lab.wuya came flying over

"you really are a screamer Alice." Wuya said laughing.

"T-SHIRT HEARD US!"I yelled blushing

"I think the whole world heard you." Wuya said floating around me. "by the way nice outfit."

"I agree with the witch for once. Man do my clothes look great on you." Jack walked down the stairs and wrapped his arms around my waist. "especially without pants." He said whistling.

"so I guess we are engaged?" I said smiling

"you bet your Ass we're engaged." Jack held my hand up and pointed at the ring. "see this world I CALL DIBS!" Jack screamed at the world

"you know Alice it's not to late to fall in love with chase young he is rather handsome.I don't think you should haft to put up with Jack till death."

"no way chase can suck it!! I love Jack!" I yelled playfully

"and I you."Jack said kissing me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys this is the end of this book.. But there is a sequel which has another new warrior in it the dragon of snow please read it. It is gonna be called "xiaolin showdown:the dragon of snow." Simple right?. plus there is also Gona be a mother version of this book from Jack Spicer evil boy geniuses point of veiw it will be called "Jack Spicer deep in love" please read it and tell me what you think it will be coming soon.